Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROIDTEST on GP Test Cyp 250...RESULTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROIDTEST on GP Test Cyp 250...RESULTS!!!

Just did a ROIDTEST on Geneza Pharmaceuticals Testosterone Cypionate 250...here the results!!

I did a Standard Test (vials B & D) and a Semi Quantitative Test (vials F & H).

The Standard Test confirmed the drug is indeed Testosterone and the ester Cypionate.

The Semi Quantitative Test confirmed a concentration of over 200 mg/ML, with the final mix solution pretty dark (darker colors are generally consistent with higher steroid concentrations). So it is plausible the GP vial concentration is indeed around 250 mg/ML.

The product is definitely legit...I have read a lot of positive comments about GP but hey....better safe than sorry!

Anyways, here a good confirmation of the quality of the product from an independent source!

-

So whats the highest test you have ever done and how long did you do it for? What were the effects, benefits and what else did you run with it? Did you also use an AI?

Comment

-

My first 2 tests were negative for the toxins, but my symptoms were HORRRRRIBLE My 3rd test second relapse both toxins A and B were positive, but my symptoms were mild and were able to be treated only with Florastor.

Comment

-

My first 2 tests were negative for the toxins, but my symptoms were HORRRRRIBLE My 3rd test second relapse both toxins A and B were positive, but my symptoms were mild and were able to be treated only with Florastor.

Comment

-

Comment

Working...
          X