Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to reduce belly fat and flatten your stomach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to reduce belly fat and flatten your stomach?

My cousin who lost around 10 kgs for her wedding is unable to go to the gym so this is what she does:

She wakes up at 6 to go for a 30-minute run and comes home and does some leg and abs exercises.
    Eat lots of salad and drink gallons of water.
    Drinks 2?3 cups of green tea.
    Takes a healthy protein diet. She was suggested to take a diet full of proteins, iron and vitamins and mineral.
    as you are newlywe so you?ll be invited to relatives? place a lot so you cannot avoid eating unhealthy but try to avoid it as much as you can and walk for 15?20 mins after your meal. Drink a cup of green tea also after the meal. Thanks

My sister who lost around 10 kgs for her wedding is unable to go to gym so this is what she does:
    • Wakes up at 6 to go for a 30 minute run and comes home and do some leg and abs exercises.
    • Eat lots of salad and drink gallons of water.
    • Drinks 2?3 cups of green tea.
    • Takes a healthy protein diet. She was suggested to take a diet full of proteins, iron and vitamins and mineral.
    • as you are newlywe so you?ll be invited to relatives? place a lot so you cannot avoid eating unhealthy but try to avoid it as much as you can and walk for 15?20 mins after your meal. Drink a cup of green tea also after the meal.

Comment

green tea is also effective for lose fat i used it for long time but with it I practice some exercise and waist trainer.

Comment

Working...
      X