What?s happening? How do I fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?s happening? How do I fix it?

I lost 25 pounds doing the Keto diet. Now all of a sudden it?s just stopped. I have been very strict about staying under 30 grams of carbs.

?I lost 25 pounds doing the Keto diet. Now all of a sudden it?s just stopped. I have been very strict about staying under 30 grams of carbs. What?s happening? How do I fix it??

Zero. Most people pick a goal 10?20 pounds too low. If you used the BMI table your ideal is 10ish pounds above what it says. Neither low carb nor low fat will take you below your actual-ideal weight and that actual-ideal weight is socially unpopular. The solution is to switch to maintenance then exercise to reshape.

One. Less is not better. it is false that once in ketosis lower is better. I have spent 20 years studying the hormone levels of why it works that way. T3 thyroxine falls as soon as week 3 but only if you still have any to lose. The solution is to eat the highest carb count while still in ketosis, not the lowest you can go. Leptin falls as soon as month 4 but only if you still have any to lose. Neither happens to everyone but you never know until it hits you. The solution is an involved leptin reset. I experienced the leptin failure mode in my year 3.

Two. Unrealistic rate expectations. Not one dieter in history has realistic loss rate expectations. A stall is 4 plus weeks without a new low AND without a lost inch. This really does mean if you don?t measure the size you can?t tell if you are stalled. You don?t mention how long it?s been since your most recent new low.

Three. Carb creeps, eating too much protein and not enough fat for the same total calories, eating processed foods with certain chemicals.

Four. Some specific food causes bloating for you. If we have reached here it?s a detective puzzle to solve.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 12-09-2019, 07:07 AM.

-

I dont use any supplements in the water, just fresh clean water each day. This way, you can give them the water without wasting any supplements. I add supplements to my egg food.
    http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

Get paid faster and better with CureCloudMD. We provide reliable and HIPAA-compliant medical billing & coding services across more than 30 specialties in the healthcare field for small, medium, and large-sized practices. Get connected with our rehab billing services and increase your revenue stream with our efficient medical billing solutions.

Comment

Working...
      X