What Are You Lookin' At??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Lookin' At??

You act like you've never seen a guy with no muscle before...

I'm SkinnyDork. I'm weak and pathetic. I want to lose my beer gut and get pumped up like Hanz and Franz. If you don't know who Hanz and Franz are you will probably be too young to read most of my posts. I have a tendency to speak quite Frankly. If you ever meet Frank please tell him I say, "Hi." I haven't seen him in ages. Yea, my sense of humor sucks. Deal with it or I'll pop a zit on you and run for my life.

Anyway, I'm new to working out. I hate cardio but LOVE my dumbbells. I try to eat right but it's hard because I have no will power. Discipline is new to me but so far so good. I've been disciplined enough to keep a regular workout regime. Basically I have some apps I downloaded and follow along but it's the most regular I've ever kept myself.

Now I'm looking at Methandienone products. Oral is the way to go for me. I hate needles. Needless to say...

Any advice with be heard.

I already got my pump in for today so I'm off to look at the hotties...

Talk at you later...

-

Welcome to the forum Robert, great to see you here. One question though, most of the Microbee MAME emulation are marked as not working, any reason for that, as most do anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X