Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe that men are physically superior to women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe that men are physically superior to women?

Neither sex is superior. They just have different physical talents. Men outperform women with athletics and sheer physical size and strength. They are able to better defend themselves and fight. They are better at lifting/moving things. They can run faster and longer. They are able to defend their families better- ProvenPeptides.

Women can form another human with their bodies and then feed that human after birth. And speaking about birth, they are able to push something the size of a melon out of a hole that was previously the size of a cheerio. I suspect this is why they also have a higher tolerance for pain.

A woman

I suppose it depends what we are defining as "Superior"
    As you stated, if we're talking purely physical attributes in sports or the like, then men naturally have an edge on women.
    But the conversation is extremely subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Win All Day View Post
      I suppose it depends what we are defining as "Superior"
      As you stated, if we're talking purely physical attributes in sports or the like, then men naturally have an edge on women.
      But the conversation is extremely subjective.
      Yes, you are right.

Now, I agree that the word superior is the wrong choice. Women tend to have a greater tolerance to pain. Women tend to live longer.

Comment

Working...
      X