Flawless & Easy / A++ Napsgear transaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawless & Easy / A++ Napsgear transaction

I placed a decent sized order which was from 3 different distributors. Not only was the process quick and easy but what I like best is how Naps is always about customer satisfaction. They give you numerous options to gain rewards from having friends sign up, helping others with questions, leaving reviews as well as receiving 10% of your purchase after coupons and rewards have been applied.

I have and will continue to refer people to Napsgear. Not only for ordering purposes but because when you click on a certain item you will always find out details about it, suggested use and other knowledgeable information.

No talk of ETA'S, * * * * * Edited By MrBig * * * * *

In total it consisted of the following:

(9) Test Propinate 100mg injection
    (2) Test Sustanon 350mg injection
    (2) Trenbolone 200mg injection
    (500) Dianabol/D-bol 10mg Oral

It just so happened that one of the products (which was a must have when ordering) was voted at that time "Item of the week" making it half price. All and all dealing with Napsgear was extremely pleasant. I will be ordering from them again real soon. What I found very helpful was under each individual product there is a brief description of what the certain steroid does, what it's best stacked with and a recommendation of how much to use on a weekly basis. I did need to touch base with one of the "Online Chat supporters", they were VERY helpful with answering my questions!

A new addition to the site gives you a Question and answers section. It gives you the opportunity to ask any questions feeling safe knowing the responses will be helpful. With that being said Napsgear just continues to get better especially with their customer care and helping people learn.

AAAA+++++ as usual
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 03-26-2019, 08:17 AM.
Working...
X