Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the health benefits of turmeric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the health benefits of turmeric?

What are the health benefits of turmeric?

Hello OP, since i come from india and turmeric being a very common herb found here, i guess its fitting that i answer your questions.
    1. Its a mindblowing anti inflammatory substance.
    2. It boost your Testosterone levels.
    3. It has extraordinary muscle repair properties.
    4. It is warm in nature so in cold areas it keeps you protected against flu cold etc.
    5. It enhances mood.
    With all that said, do you know that it is a famous tradition in india to a glass full of turmeric milk to be offered by the bride to groom on their wedding night. Consider it tradition, but science behind that is increase in T levels.
    Also, golden milk is given if a person/pet is injured or something, for fast recovery.
    So in everyday recovery of muscle tissues while you sleep, a glass full of golden milk works like charm. Just make sure to not consume more than 2 tsp of turmeric powder in a day if you are in hot weather area, else your digestive system will be troubled.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Comment

That's helpful! Thanks buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by ankur121192 View Post
        Hello OP, since i come from india and turmeric being a very common herb found here, i guess its fitting that i answer your questions.
        1. Its a mindblowing anti inflammatory substance.
        2. It boost your Testosterone levels.
        3. It has extraordinary muscle repair properties.
        4. It is warm in nature so in cold areas it keeps you protected against flu cold etc.
        5. It enhances mood.
        With all that said, do you know that it is a famous tradition in india to a glass full of turmeric milk to be offered by the bride to groom on their wedding night. Consider it tradition, but science behind that is increase in T levels.
        Also, golden milk is given if a person/pet is injured or something, for fast recovery.
        So in everyday recovery of muscle tissues while you sleep, a glass full of golden milk works like charm. Just make sure to not consume more than 2 tsp of turmeric powder in a day if you are in hot weather area, else your digestive system will be troubled.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
        Didn't know it helped with Testosterone levels.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyGym65 View Post
          Didn't know it helped with Testosterone levels.
          Okay brah....

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

It is recommended to drink hot water with turmeric first thing in the morning. And I have introduced this habit into my routine a few months ago. It works very well, this powder can easily adjust your digestion. I am from https://worldcams.tv/united-states/m...ch/south-beach, and when I was buying it here, people suggested to add a bit of black pepper to it for the better results.
              dooas
              Last edited by dooas; 04-06-2021, 08:26 PM.

Comment

wow! I didn't know these many benefits can turmeric give. I used to drink it with warm milk.

Comment

happy and good most health forums discussed site . And best skin health

Comment

Health benefits of turmeric....is so much. Turmeric is loaded with several medicine benefits. It is used as natural remedy in the ancient time. It is helps to boosting blood circulation and also improving antioxidant properties. Regualry add turmeric power in the daily food diet will helps to imporving the immunity strength.

Comment

Working...
                    X