Female First Var Cycle

Hey guys! I am new here. I have been doing a lot of research over this stuff but just a bit of a background on myself. I am almost 24 years old and weigh about 130lbs. I have been lifting for 3-4 years and have competed twice, both in 2016. I am really wanting to do my first cycle, and I think I just want to stick to Var.. especially first. From what I have read the recommendation is 10mg/day for 8-12 weeks. I have looked at Geneza from naps. Any reviews or recommendations???? On brands, dosing, anything????????? Y'all are lifesavers!! Also just nervous ordering for my first time, but I think that is standard.

My wife just did her first cycled anavar at 10 per day broke into two doses a day for 6 weeks. Had a great experience. We used Dragon FYI. Naps is the only way to go by the way. I was nervous but the whole process was simple and the product arrived earlier than estimated and packaged discreetly. Definitely the only place I will order from now on. Good luck

Hi Carpenter,
    Just to help out, I have just ordered and received my first order from Naps, and yes I was full of anxiety about the whole process and ordering, wondering if it would turn up at all, or if the gear was "legit"
    I can honestly say both concerns were nothing to be worried about, not only was the Test E really high quality, I choose Dragon Pharma for my order, but I thought the whole delivery would take weeks to get to me in England, it was here in under a week!
    Hope this helps settle your concerns, happy training and take care, Lee

That's okay, You can.

Naps is legit but the quality does vary between brands. Have tried a lot over the last 6 years. Most of the stuff was good but Some seemed to be weak or bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by manhands View Post
    Naps is legit but the quality does vary between brands. Have tried a lot over the last 6 years. Most of the stuff was good but Some seemed to be weak or bunk.
    Yes! The quality does vary between brands and it's for every product.