Neck injuries on Cycle

I am currently on a winstrol, Tren A, Test E cycle. I have done about 10 or so cycles in the past. This cycle I seem to keep pulling my neck muscles. My neck muscles seem really prone to injury all of a sudden. Could this be because of the Winstrol? I typically get sore joints after 4 weeks of winstrol use in the past but never the neck issues.

*Update* After going to the Chiropractor and doing some research, I found that I actually wasn't having a muscle strain. My neck pain was due to a Sinus Infection in the Sinus cavity in the back of my head. This was causing the Neck pain and stiff neck. I never would of guessed. Hopefully this helps someone else out if they run into this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech9Fire View Post
    *Update* After going to the Chiropractor and doing some research, I found that I actually wasn't having a muscle strain. My neck pain was due to a Sinus Infection in the Sinus cavity in the back of my head. This was causing the Neck pain and stiff neck. I never would of guessed. Hopefully this helps someone else out if they run into this. Thanks.
    Thanks for the update!

Let us update please