Which Fast food do you like most?

Which Fast food do you like most?

Why?

When you try this maximum time in a week?

Five Guys Maybe 4 times per year
    Meconis (local chain) 2 times per year
    Jimmy Johns 2 times per year

Considering how big and fat I am, you would be surprised how little I eat fast food.

Pending on what I am in the mood for.

Seems like they have the most natural ingredients for what is local to me.
    I don't eat any other fast foods, unless its an emergency or if I get a CRAZY craving for a Mexi-melt from Taco Bell (maybe once per year)

Quote Originally Posted by XJCasper View Post
    Five Guys Maybe 4 times per year
    Meconis (local chain) 2 times per year
    Jimmy Johns 2 times per year

Considering how big and fat I am, you would be surprised how little I eat fast food.

Pending on what I am in the mood for.

Seems like they have the most natural ingredients for what is local to me.
    I don't eat any other fast foods, unless its an emergency or if I get a CRAZY craving for a Mexi-melt from Taco Bell (maybe once per year)
    Surprised really! I always try to find a big solution for a little appetite that's why I eat Pizza, Burger maximum time.

I know it's not a good choice for my health but, I like them very much, especially when I stay outside of the home.

We have pizza a couple times per month, but I try to avoid bringing it in the house. I overindulge on pizza and can't help myself. Its an easy 5 lb body weight increase within 24hours.

Quote Originally Posted by XJCasper View Post
    We have pizza a couple times per month, but I try to avoid bringing it in the house. I overindulge on pizza and can't help myself. Its an easy 5 lb body weight increase within 24hours.
    Haha! You are right BRO! I am trying to avoid Pizza and Burger as well.