X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Fast food do you like most?

Which Fast food do you like most?

Why?

When you try this maximum time in a week?

Five Guys Maybe 4 times per year
    Meconis (local chain) 2 times per year
    Jimmy Johns 2 times per year

Considering how big and fat I am, you would be surprised how little I eat fast food.

Pending on what I am in the mood for.

Seems like they have the most natural ingredients for what is local to me.
    I don't eat any other fast foods, unless its an emergency or if I get a CRAZY craving for a Mexi-melt from Taco Bell (maybe once per year)

Comment

Originally posted by XJCasper View Post
      Five Guys Maybe 4 times per year
      Meconis (local chain) 2 times per year
      Jimmy Johns 2 times per year

Considering how big and fat I am, you would be surprised how little I eat fast food.

Pending on what I am in the mood for.

Seems like they have the most natural ingredients for what is local to me.
      I don't eat any other fast foods, unless its an emergency or if I get a CRAZY craving for a Mexi-melt from Taco Bell (maybe once per year)
      Surprised really! I always try to find a big solution for a little appetite that's why I eat Pizza, Burger maximum time.

I know it's not a good choice for my health but, I like them very much, especially when I stay outside of the home.

Comment

We have pizza a couple times per month, but I try to avoid bringing it in the house. I overindulge on pizza and can't help myself. Its an easy 5 lb body weight increase within 24hours.

Comment

Originally posted by XJCasper View Post
          We have pizza a couple times per month, but I try to avoid bringing it in the house. I overindulge on pizza and can't help myself. Its an easy 5 lb body weight increase within 24hours.
          Haha! You are right BRO! I am trying to avoid Pizza and Burger as well.

Comment

I likes to eat pizza and burger. But these food items will causes so many bad effects in the body, so better to stay away from these food items. Right Now I m stay away from these food items and following natural food diet system in my regular life.

Comment

Working...
            X