• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gam_Boa View Post
    I use glidera
    Good one! I will check it soon.

Comment

I have invested in bitcoin, and i would like to learn about trading bitcoin to hopefully maximize both my current and future investments. Since i am completely new to the world of crypto i would appreciate it if more knowledgable people have any good resources or tips to share. Both for (hopefully) profiting from trading, and for practical tips on how to reduce fees, maximize security in a practical manner and anything else that is necessary and/or helpful in my quest to accumulate bitcoin.

Comment

Bitcoin is not an investment, it's a gamble. Blockchain is a technology. Not an investment. To invest, you need a company that is doing something innovative and marketable with blockchain and that will hopefully turn a profit from it down the road. There are tons of bots running on exchanges. You notice it if you start using a crypto bot. I currently using https://tradingbot-solutions.com/ arbitrage trading within and between exchanges.
        Halen
        Last edited by Halen; 07-01-2021, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Well, bitcoin IS an investment: you put money in it, and hope it'll turn into more money later. That's the textbook definition of an investment, and it's like, for example, buying art.
          Still, I'm wayyyy to wary when it comes to cryptocurrencies, even if it looks like I was wrong. But now, it's a bit late to invest in bitcoin, and alternative currencies are... meh, at best.
          So, right now, I'm considering investing in Costa Blanca property , because that's something I do understand quite well.
          FlankerSu27
          Last edited by FlankerSu27; 06-21-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

thanks for info

Comment

I personally follow cryptocurrencies and invest in coinigy alternative. So, I know a lot about cryptocurrency in general and I make money.

Comment

That's good to hear

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I do not consider cryptocurrencies to be a stable investment, especially bitcoin when it can lose 20% of its value and then double in value.

Comment

Working...
                  X