Seizure Letter and No response from NapsHelp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seizure Letter and No response from NapsHelp

I just received a seizure letter a couple days ago and I followed the instructions from the automated NapsHelp Ticket system regarding taking pictures of it. I now have a new address to send the re-ship to but I can't get a hold of anybody to talk to me on the chat or responding to the ticket I put in. What do I do?

Honestly it sounds like there flaking , any update from this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious.....

Comment

That is the only post that person has ever made, I wonder if Naps made good on it... When there is a problem I think "Okay, my luck has ran out" but they always come through.
        Destructos
        Last edited by Destructos; 04-04-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

This guy is tripping, Naps has always come through for me, everytime. Had a seizure once and they reshipped no problem, ya sure you gotta wait but they eat it. Even had a double order because of a extended shipping wait time. Go Go Naps
          Originally posted by Destructos View Post
          That is the only post that person has ever made, I wonder if Naps made good on it... When there is a problem I think "Okay, my luck has ran out" but they always come through.

Comment

has anyone else had any issue's with nap's If not I label this fud
            Juice it... Let's learn and do our research before jumping in guys that's why we're he
            re

Comment

Working...
            X