Napsgear.org 10yrs strong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napsgear.org 10yrs strong

Hello everyone im posting the thread because I want everyone to know how legit napsgear is. I've been using them since 2008 and not once have had a single issue with my gear. Naps will always be my #1 choice when ordering gear. A package was lost once within the mail yet naps took my word for it and reshipped my package expedited no questions asked. Their customer service is top notch and they will always be my go to site when ordering gear. They truely are the most professional online pharmacy I have ever delt with. On top of all that, their gear is Laboratory tested so you know exactly what you were getting on a milligram for milligram basis. My personal favorite is Geneza Pharmaceuticals, back when I ordered 10 years ago it was one of the only brands offered. Now their database is huge. I will never buy gear from anywhere else because naps is as good as it gets. For the past 10 years I have never been disappointed with in order. I even once had a broken bottle received yet they replaced it no questions asked and even expedited shipping while apologizing for the broken bottle and the way it was handled by the Mail. Naps is as good as it gets when it comes to ordering gear online. I have never had a single negative experience with them, only positive experiences that have left me confident knowing I will receive my order in a timely manner. I really cannot praise naps enough for all of the positive experiences I have had with them, they truly are the best in the business and I will continue using them for years to come. Thank you naps gear for always providing me with such a positive experience!
    Amfc88
    Last edited by Amfc88; 12-12-2017, 08:47 AM.

i have used them for year but they have downhill they took 6mos for my last order still haven't received everything they change the brands because they said the now don't have it in stock not impressed anymore there customer service contradicts each other how they are going to fix it so i would be Leary before i ordered with them personally i will not order from them anymore sad day

Comment

Great thread!

Comment

I will try it very soon!

Comment

By the way, is there any side effect?

Comment

Let us update!

Comment

Working...
            X