Sust/NPP Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sust/NPP Cycle

I'm planning my first cycle after almost 2 years off. I have a question about running a Sust/NPP Cycle, because I haven't used either compound before. I have ran multiple cycles of many other compounds, just never these 2. I was thinking of 8 weeks, pinning MWF, 300mg of Sust, 150mg of NPP, each pin. My questions are, is when would be an ideal time, after the last pin, to start PCT, for such a cycle, and is 8 weeks enough for this run? Thanks

Originally posted by Quadzilla420 View Post
    I'm planning my first cycle after almost 2 years off. I have a question about running a Sust/NPP Cycle, because I haven't used either compound before. I have ran multiple cycles of many other compounds, just never these 2. I was thinking of 8 weeks, pinning MWF, 300mg of Sust, 150mg of NPP, each pin. My questions are, is when would be an ideal time, after the last pin, to start PCT, for such a cycle, and is 8 weeks enough for this run? Thanks
    8 weeks is enough for sure, could go longer if you wanted to. And I'd start with Pct no later than 1week after your last pin.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Electromass View Post
      8 weeks is enough for sure, could go longer if you wanted to. And I'd start with Pct no later than 1week after your last pin.

Thanks man, I have decided to go with prop instead. I am thinking of running prop 100mg MWF, and NPP 200mg MWF.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadzilla420 View Post
        Thanks man, I have decided to go with prop instead. I am thinking of running prop 100mg MWF, and NPP 200mg MWF.
        That's a good combo. Might consider adding some mast prop to at 300 mg ew to. You will get great results with that combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Electromass View Post
          That's a good combo. Might consider adding some mast prop to at 300 mg ew to. You will get great results with that combination.

Ha!! I was just thinking that!! Only problem is, I would have to drop NPP to 150mg, to be able to get all 3 compounds in 1 pin. Because I AINT TRYING TO PIN ED🤣🤣 Speaking of which, do you think a 3ml load is too much at once? Never had to put that much in 1 pin
          Quadzilla420
          Last edited by Quadzilla420; 10-05-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X