Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about how i properly inject more then 1 compound .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about how i properly inject more then 1 compound .

Hello all,
    So I have a general question if anyone could answer it'll be greatly appreciated. I was wandering on my next stack I would like to run test and tren...In doing so how do I properly inject the amounts? For example and this is only an example so don't take the dosage into consideration its more on the application im worried about.lts say im running sus 250 and tren 100 .Would I fill a syringe with the wanted dose of sus and and the wanted dose of tren in the same syringe to administer it all in one shot? or would I keep them separate and pin twice? if I pin twice do I pin in the same region or do I do like 1 glute each? if anyone ca help with the proper way to inject a stack itll be greatly appreciated thank you.

Ok, When you want to use two or more compounds this is how you go about doing it, very simple.
    If the gear your using is Sust 250 and Tren A 100, then you have Sust at 250mg/cc and your Tren is 100mg/cc If you want to do 250mg's of Sust and 100mg's Tren, then you are essentially using 1cc of Sust and 1cc of Tren.
    So to begain,
    1) Pull the caps off both vials. Clean both with an alcohol swab.
    2) Prepair the barrel with the pin you will draw with.
    3) Take the barrel and pin and draw back 1cc of air.
    4) Take your Sust vial and turn it upside down, inject that vial with the 1cc of air.
    5) Now pull the pin down about 1/2-3/4 the way down (so you don't draw in any of the air bubble you just injected into the gear)and draw out 1cc of Sust.

Now just repeat the same for the Tren, but make sure when you draw back the air to inject into the Tren vial, that you hold the barrel and pin with the pin up. Then with the barrel and the pin still up, tip the vial of Tren upside down and push the pin all the way in. Inject the air. Once you have all the air injected into the vial, pull the pin down 1/2-3/4 the way down (so you don't draw in any of the air bubble you just injected into the gear) and draw back another 1cc of the Tren, you will now have 2cc's of gear in your barrel. Pull the pin out and draw back the plunger of the barrel about 1/4cc with air, now your ready to switch out your pin that you will use to hit your injection site. Make sure when your ready to inject that you push out the air that you drew back to switch out your injection pin. Prepare your injection site as you normally do. Inject your 2cc's of gear. This gives you 1cc of Sust and 1cc of Tren for a total of 350mg's of gear. You may not be using this amount if your Tren is Tren A, so adjust your amount accordingly.
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 06-10-2017, 01:55 AM.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Understood..Thank you for help!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
        Ok, When you want to use two or more compounds this is how you go about doing it, very simple.
        If the gear your using is Sust 250 and Tren A 100, then you have Sust at 250mg/cc and your Tren is 100mg/cc If you want to do 250mg's of Sust and 100mg's Tren, then you are essentially using 1cc of Sust and 1cc of Tren.
        So to begain,
        1) Pull the caps off both vials. Clean both with an alcohol swab.
        2) Prepair the barrel with the pin you will draw with.
        3) Take the barrel and pin and draw back 1cc of air.
        4) Take your Sust vial and turn it upside down, inject that vial with the 1cc of air.
        5) Now pull the pin down about 1/2-3/4 the way down (so you don't draw in any of the air bubble you just injected into the gear)and draw out 1cc of Sust.

Now just repeat the same for the Tren, but make sure when you draw back the air to inject into the Tren vial, that you hold the barrel and pin with the pin up. Then with the barrel and the pin still up, tip the vial of Tren upside down and push the pin all the way in. Inject the air. Once you have all the air injected into the vial, pull the pin down 1/2-3/4 the way down (so you don't draw in any of the air bubble you just injected into the gear) and draw back another 1cc of the Tren, you will now have 2cc's of gear in your barrel. Pull the pin out and draw back the plunger of the barrel about 1/4cc with air, now your ready to switch out your pin that you will use to hit your injection site. Make sure when your ready to inject that you push out the air that you drew back to switch out your injection pin. Prepare your injection site as you normally do. Inject your 2cc's of gear. This gives you 1cc of Sust and 1cc of Tren for a total of 350mg's of gear. You may not be using this amount if your Tren is Tren A, so adjust your amount accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very well done Mr Big! Very clear and also very sterile, I thought someone was going to really lead King shit in the wrong direction. Kingshit I think you need to change your name, to "Newtothizshit", kingshit gives off a feel of been there done that!

Comment

Originally posted by mendogonzo View Post
            Very well done Mr Big! Very clear and also very sterile, I thought someone was going to really lead King shit in the wrong direction. Kingshit I think you need to change your name, to "Newtothizshit", kingshit gives off a feel of been there done that!

Just joking but I am glad the first answer was the best answer.

Comment

Lol.no hard feelings mendo..it's all good..my name actually refers to something completely different..but i am pretty new to all this but glad there is great advice and places like this for me to educate myself as much as possible.I'm actually on my first cycle which only consist of test, I wanted to see how my body reacted to the basics before i go all stack crazy.I'm on my 6th week out of 12 and was thinking of throwing in some tbol at week 9 up to my pct at week 14.pretty satisfied at my gains and body comp right now.thanks again everyone for the responses.

Comment

Lol.mendo.no worries its all good.but i am pretty new to this.I'm just glad i have a place like this for advice so that i can educate myself as much as possible.I'm actually on my first cycle of just test.i wanted to see how my body reacted to the basics before i started stacking all crazy.im on my 5th week of 12.i was thinking of throwing in some tbol at week 9 up to my pct at week 14.but so far so good.definitely happy with the results so far.thanks again everyone for your responses.

Comment

Good luck king! Take it take it slow if your just beginning too many guys want to jump right into Tren and then you've got no where else to go.

Comment

I have no answer actually after I read MrBig's reaply. Thanks!

Comment

It's really helpful Mr. Big!

Comment

Working...
                      X