Winstrol and infection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol and infection

The last time I take winstrol injection is 1992........yes I am old bodybuilder thant win a lot of contest international. but this last time I go to hospital and have big problem with winstrol it was real buy in pharmacie not ug labs at this time easy to buy.I have big pain and where i make winstrol it was enormous, some friends have the same with winstrol and aslo a professional ifbb friend.Is some ug make winstrol in oil and do you thins it is the same.Now I take for some years winstrol before contest in tablets.
    many thanks scuse my english so bas
    bea

i know many athletes(in Italy)they take only win tablets,not i.m.
    for 2 reasons: to stimulate igf'production...and too many fake of win desma....
    but if you are sure 100% your win is real...maybe not good injection(pain with winstrol desma,specially after 24h,is normal)

Comment

I prefer win tablets since many years, thanks franck.better for muscle and with good epatic protection never problems. for my contest begin this morning anavar and winstrol tabs whit masteron parabolan and testosterone proprio like every years.

Comment

I to experience abscesses infections from dragon pharma winstrol and was wondering the same thing. I got it from naps so it's got to be real right?

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X