Got a funny question about my sex life...well not really but kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a funny question about my sex life...well not really but kinda

On a mild cycle of test250mg/deca100 week. My issue is I can't get off for sh*t !! Got a new girlfriend and I can bang this chick for hours and she like it's your turn already lol which was kinda funny for a hour or so then yea it's annoying. Could I be taking to much anastrazol or something. This ain't my first cycle so I know why it's happening but wondering how or if I can adjust to finish. Women get offended (is it me !!) kinda crap .....you know. Anyways any advice would be good

All good

Comment

If you get your estrogen to low, it can make you hard fast but can cause the problems you're describing.
      Eca stack can also cause a lot of the same problems for me.

Mrhat

**Put on your red dress baby.
      Cuz honey,,, we going out tonight.**

Comment

Get some bloodwork come back and post the results makes a world of diffrence brother.
        Yes estro high or low causes problems when my estro is high i last for a long time and dry heave instead of cum then it dies for the night....

Comment

If you want to deal your relationship life very well, better to following some natural methds for pleasant relationship performance. Playing some foreplay will helps to boosting your relationship performance, another thing mutual understand is also important for healthy relationship performance. Taking some energy booster also supports to boost your relationship performance very well.

Comment

Working...
          X