Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st timer, help!!

Whats going on guys,
    So, I have been lifting since I was about 15 and never been on any kind of gear, Im 31 now by the way. I just recently got divorced, only see my kids 2 times a month, and I am working in Miami Beach. Going though my divorce and not seeing my kids put me in a huge state of depression and I got lost in the bottle. I got fat, out of shape, just nasty!! I want to up my game and have done so much research into it I have completely confused myself. The internet and youtube are filled with people who say Naps is a scam or that Naps is freaking amazing. Naps is the only website that I have found that doesn't take a card so I trust it the most! I know for my first time I am going on test and go from there. I guess what I am asking for is a little advice on how, when, where, how much. I apologize as you guys are probably thinking this guy doesn't need to be here, but I just wanted some (professional) opinions. Thanks!

Hey I'm just gonna tell you from experience that on these sites they usually don't let you post about where to get gear. They also don't like when u ask for it. That's just been my experience. A good starter cycle is test enanthate 250, and d Bol or winstrol if your looking to cut. It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. You get what you put into it. But yeah id stick with the test e and dbol. I don't know your height, weight and body fat percentage. Its hard to give advice without any of that. What you eat has a huge impact on your gym life. its 75% what u eat %25 training. Everyone is different though that last statement can be argued but thats how i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by that 1 guy View Post
      Whats going on guys,
      So, I have been lifting since I was about 15 and never been on any kind of gear, Im 31 now by the way. I just recently got divorced, only see my kids 2 times a month, and I am working in Miami Beach. Going though my divorce and not seeing my kids put me in a huge state of depression and I got lost in the bottle. I got fat, out of shape, just nasty!! I want to up my game and have done so much research into it I have completely confused myself. The internet and youtube are filled with people who say Naps is a scam or that Naps is freaking amazing. Naps is the only website that I have found that doesn't take a card so I trust it the most! I know for my first time I am going on test and go from there. I guess what I am asking for is a little advice on how, when, where, how much. I apologize as you guys are probably thinking this guy doesn't need to be here, but I just wanted some (professional) opinions. Thanks!
      My first "Cycle" if you want to call it that was the old Russian Sustanon amps, I took one amp every 7 days for 12 weeks and gained almost 30lbs I guess probably 12-15lbs was actually muscle the rest water and fat from over eating and not eating properly... so to answer your question. anything you take will be enough but Test is best. Id go with Test Cyp@250+mg per week. Granted you wont feel it right away. I remeber it took over a week or two before I could see a difference and then one day ofter my workout it was as if my pump from working out didnt go away, like normally...LOL

Comment

Working...
      X