Pain after injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain after injection

I'm running test and tren e, I'm using 29g 1/2" needle to pin both, the problem is that the site where I pin the tren, whether it's in side delt or triceps, the day after I pin, it's swollen and sore as hell!!, I never have a problem with where I pin the test and I'm using same size needle for both, any ideas about what is going on? thanks in advance

I am running dragon tren e and it is hurting after I inject, but it has gotten better. I am doing 1.2ml of tren and 1.1 ml of test C in the same syringe and doing glutes only. Have had a little swelling but nothing bad. I know it's the BA and BB in the tren that is causing it, as well as the tren cough I have gotten twice out of my 11 injections this cycle. I would just ice the area after for a little and move around a lot to spread the oil around as fast as possilbe, rub the area for 10 minutes after you pin will help too.

Comment

Originally posted by StackedDec View Post
      I am running dragon tren e and it is hurting after I inject, but it has gotten better. I am doing 1.2ml of tren and 1.1 ml of test C in the same syringe and doing glutes only. Have had a little swelling but nothing bad. I know it's the BA and BB in the tren that is causing it, as well as the tren cough I have gotten twice out of my 11 injections this cycle. I would just ice the area after for a little and move around a lot to spread the oil around as fast as possilbe, rub the area for 10 minutes after you pin will help too.

the tren is in Grapeseed oil, I was told that you have to

inject Grapeseed oil extremely slow or you will experience what I have been experiencing , any thoughts?

Comment

I used to homebrew tren A with cattle pellets and grapeseed oil and I never had a batch that stung bad. I don't think it's the oil but the stuff that sterilizes the gear. I did 3 cycles of tren I think back in 2011-12 of the stuff I brewed and I never had lasting pain or swelling. I only got the cough twice out of say a hundred injections. I'm 2/11 on this dragon tren e.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedupjuice View Post
          the tren is in Grapeseed oil, I was told that you have to

inject Grapeseed oil extremely slow or you will experience what I have been experiencing , any thoughts?
          Why are you injecting with such a small needle maybe you arnt getting it deep wnough and its irritating the soft tissue. Try a 25g 1" and see if it gets better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

thanks for responses, just wanted to update everyone, pinned Monday with. same size needle , injected extremely slow and I'm fine 2 days later so I guess I was injecting to fast, 29 gauge 1/2" is plenty since I'm pretty lean in my shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedupjuice View Post
              thanks for responses, just wanted to update everyone, pinned Monday with. same size needle , injected extremely slow and I'm fine 2 days later so I guess I was injecting to fast, 29 gauge 1/2" is plenty since I'm pretty lean in my shoulders
              Just perfect ur techniqie and u shud be fine also give it a good smack when done it spreads out the oil so u dont have a pocket of trapped oil could also be why the swelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X