Accutane Seems to be Severly Limiting My Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accutane Seems to be Severly Limiting My Gains

I finished up a cycle of test 600mg/wk deca 525mg/wk dbol 20-30mg/day at the end of January and had bad acne on my back chest and a little on my face. Over the 16 week cycle I gained about 8lbs of quality muscle that I kept. Overall my weight went up about 13lbs but I lost 5 after the cycle. I ordered some accutane and decided to take 80mg/day for 70 days to try and get rid of the horrible acne I had on my back. I have taken accutane before under a doctor's care so I knew I could tolerate it. I started the accutane and a week later on March 5 I started a cycle of test cyp 525mg/wk tren e 475mg/wk and drol 50-100mg/day.

My workouts have been great, started feeling much stronger after about 2 weeks on, definition was coming along great, my bodyfat is about 6% and might even be lower than that. But I have made little gains in mass so far.

The accutane has been brutal. It has been giving me horrible indigestion, dry skin, lack of appetite, and I feel tired all the time. It seems like the food I eat barely get's me through the day and if I take a protein shake I feel sick as hell. I have taken only 40mg a day a few times just to get a break from the sides. It seems like when I take the drol it makes everything much worse.

I think I have lost about 1lb of fat and my bodyweight is up 2lbs so I might have gained 2lbs of muscle and 1 of water weight but who knows.

On the positive side I have 23 days left of accutane and I hope to keep acne free for a long time after I'm done. I have about 40 days left on tren and I think I am just going to end this cycle and pct, and then jump back on in June. I am really distraught though because I am so close to my goal of being around 200lbs lean. I am naturally 5'10.5" and 165lbs and I am sitting at 190lbs now and I was hoping to hit 195lbs at least after this cycle, but it's not looking good since I can barely eat.

Should I drop the accutane to 40mg/day or stop the drol. My original plan was to take the tren for 10 weeks and the drol for the first 6 then switch to masteron or primo or boldenone and finish with another 6 weeks of test/mast/drol at the end but I'm thinking about just ending the cycle after 10 wks and starting over after pct.

Anyone have any input that can help me decide a course of action? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

How old are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Coming up on 35

Comment

Originally posted by StackedDec View Post
        Coming up on 35
        So self administered acutane?

Comment

Yep. I took 40mg a day when I was 14. No problems then. I think 80mg/day was just too much. Gonna do 40 for the next few weeks and finish it up

Comment

Yep. I took 40mg a day when I was 14. No problems then. I think 80mg/day was just too much. Gonna do 40 for the next few weeks and finish it up
            Omg why so much?

Comment

When I was 14 I had horrible acne on my chin and around my mouth from wearing football helmet. The dirty chinstrap really messed my skin up.

The way accutane works is that it builds up in your system. For lasting results I need close to 150mg/kg of bw. That means that I have to take 80mg for 160 days to have that much accumulate so the acne is gone permanently or almost permanently.

Comment

When I was 14 I had horrible acne on my chin and around my mouth from wearing football helmet. The dirty chinstrap really messed my skin up.

The way accutane works is that it builds up in your system. For lasting results I need close to 150mg/kg of bw. That means that I have to take 80mg for 160 days to have that much accumulate so the acne is gone permanently or almost permanently.
                Damn. Thats crazy.

Comment

Working...
                X