Dragon Pharm.. . gtg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pharm.. . gtg?

Hey Y'all. Been using GP for years but having some issues with their products lately. Naps was great with credits.

How is Dragon Pharm? I'm looking at Test C and Tren Enanthate.

Would appreciate any feedback/experiences you've had with their products... or maybe recommend that I try another.

I'm just about finished with some GP turan and it's super weak. I've done dragon pharma turanibol and it was much more potent. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. Yeah the GP Test C has been undeniably weak, also giving that slight test flu feeling that I really hate and zaps my energy.
      I've been on TRT for many years so I def know when Test is off.

But I'm not bashing all GP products. GP's Primo seems okay. I get acne quickly even on low dose.
      But the GP Test C has been weak for last 2 lots I've ordered. I need something more reliable.
      Also, my last GP Tren Enth was really good.

Comment

I felt the same about GP Test C, Ive had a run with Dragon and it was ok. Currently using Biomex and id say its the same quality as DP. My favorite, or the one I got best results from was QDL, that shit was fire and once its back in stock Ill be loading back up on it.

Comment

Hay guys GP is hit or miss for years now .. 5 years ago I got good batch then got some for a buddy and he wanted to fucking kill me because he thought I put veggie oil in the bottle...a big reason I don't use there products anymore and no matter what won't use again cause you waist my hard earned money .. I won't .. hope this helps ya.. keep training and killin it..!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the Feedback. I'll try Dragon Pharm.
            All U.G. labs should be held to the same effect as any other product. If it's good, people will talk about it.
            That's what keeps customers coming back.

I'll let y'all know what I find through the diff brands...
            Cheers and thank you for your opinions !

Comment

I noticed that with GP products its hit or miss, I just got a big order, however I will try DragonPharma next time, I hate spending my money and then feel disappointed, I guess I'll try another name brand next time. Any suggestions what name brand to try?

Comment

Running 600mg DP Test C and 475mg DP Tren E at the moment. Started 9 days ago. I can feel both already. I have noticed my frustration increases more rapidly than usual. I take True Grit Pre workout and had a solid workout yesterday. Felt strong, a great pump, muscles felt heavy and dense. Only my third workout since I started and my definition is increasing as well. For me tren helps me improve my definition as good as anything, even primo.

I will say taking 1ml of tren e and 1ml of test c together has proven to be painful as hell. I am limping around like a lame dog.

Comment

Originally posted by StackedDec View Post
                  Running 600mg DP Test C and 475mg DP Tren E at the moment. Started 9 days ago. I can feel both already. I have noticed my frustration increases more rapidly than usual. I take True Grit Pre workout and had a solid workout yesterday. Felt strong, a great pump, muscles felt heavy and dense. Only my third workout since I started and my definition is increasing as well. For me tren helps me improve my definition as good as anything, even primo.
                  I will say taking 1ml of tren e and 1ml of test c together has proven to be painful as hell. I am limping around like a lame dog.
                  Oh Enanthate can be painful depending on what it is and where you put it. I can do Test Cyp but Test Enanthate is painful..
                  So... I got my DP products for HRT. The DP Test Cyp is crystal clear...never saw that before. Even legit pharm is brownish.
                  Just pinned 2 ML (1ML TRN/1ML TestCyp) 1ML each delt and felt absolutely no pain at all. Wow, I like that!
                  Haven't done Tren in over a year... hope I don't blow up another relationship, lol... ugh! "What is WROng with YoU?"..."Huh?.. oh did I say that out loud?". LOL .

Comment

Working...
                  X