Naps gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps gear

I just wanted to post a review for any new customers that are searching for some info on naps gear. I've made a few orders with different websites but naps gear being the best. From the customer service, to the website layout and how fast your product is shipped is outstanding. My package is always discreetly packaged but safe at the same time. Anytime I have ever reached out to customer service, they are always there to speak with you and handle your issue prompt and courteous. This is an outstanding company as far as customer relations. I'm impressed. My orders get to me in an extremely timely fashion. You would think I'm ordering from any mainstream business in the US. So for those of you in search of a reliable source or some info. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by javiator0_0 View Post
    I just wanted to post a review for any new customers that are searching for some info on naps gear. I've made a few orders with different websites but naps gear being the best. From the customer service, to the website layout and how fast your product is shipped is outstanding. My package is always discreetly packaged but safe at the same time. Anytime I have ever reached out to customer service, they are always there to speak with you and handle your issue prompt and courteous. This is an outstanding company as far as customer relations. I'm impressed. My orders get to me in an extremely timely fashion. You would think I'm ordering from any mainstream business in the US. So for those of you in search of a reliable source or some info. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I made my first order. Very small,burnt to badly in the past. Shipping states 21 days. I understand. Question is. What's your experience of "average" time to US? I'm in eastern half of country

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

it took me 15 days to get my order, from the day the order shipped. It was shipped into Michigan. I thought this was very quick

Comment

Working...
      X