First time Female Anavar user

Hi all!

I've just ordered my first lot of Anavar and wanted some guidance.

A bit about myself, I'm 24, sitting at about 75kg and 27% bf.

I'm really looking to gain some more knowledge on how I should be cycling this before I start, and figured this would be the place to ask

All opinions and recommendations welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time Female Anavar user

Have you done any reading up on anavar first, what are your goals? And how long have you been working out for?, that should give everyone more information that may be needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mendogonzo View Post
    Have you done any reading up on anavar first, what are your goals? And how long have you been working out for, that should give everyone more information that may be needed.

Hi! I've done a little reading, but nothing is really giving me the in depth information I'm after. I really just want like a whole run down, I must not be looking in the right places.

I've been working out for about 4 years now. I'm just seriously getting back into lifting after snapping my leg and ankle. I really want to lean down, drop fat and gain some quality lean muscle and get up on my lifts.

Thank you in advance x

How long have you been training since your accident?

Quote Originally Posted by mendogonzo View Post
    How long have you been training since your accident?

Will be coming up to a year. I've mainly been doing a mix of HIIT and steady state cardio, but am now getting back into lifting

Hey kimberli,
    What I would suggest is that you try and get your body fat down to a round 20% first. Then start putting on some muscle. It's really hard to do both at the same time, your either trying to gain or trying to loose. It takes a lot longer to try and add muscle mass while trying to loose body fat. 20% is pretty lean for a women, so I think if you can get to 20%, you will see your hard work pay off a lot easier. There's a lot of gear out there for loosing body fat, like Clenbuterol, Helios and T3. If you mainly want to try and gain some muscle mass then I would suggest a 6-8 week cycle on the Anavar at 20-30mg's ed (every day). You can use this in two ways, one by taking it twice a day or two, taking it 1-2 hours before you train. Anavar only has a half live of 8 hour, so some will suggest taking it twice a day, but I like to take my orals about 2 hours before I train, it seem to work better for me. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by MrBig; 02-18-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

That's really informative, thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
    Hey kimberli,
    What I would suggest is that you try and get your body fat down to a round 20% first. Then start putting on some muscle. It's really hard to do both at the same time, your either trying to gain or trying to loose. It takes a lot longer to try and add muscle mass while trying to loose body fat. 20% is pretty lean for a women, so I think if you can get to 20%, you will see your hard work pay off a lot easier. There's a lot of gear out there for loosing body fat, like Clenbuterol, Helios and T3. If you mainly want to try and gain some muscle mass then I would suggest a 6-8 week cycle on the Anavar at 20-30mg's ed (every day). You can use this in two ways, one by taking it twice a day or two, taking it 1-2 hours before you train. Anavar only has a half live of 8 hour, so some will suggest taking it twice a day, but I like to take my orals about 2 hours before I train, it seem to work better for me. Hope this helps.
    Great advice!

You should try one by one. Otherwise, you can't Boost both of them at te same time.