Healing with Test and hGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing with Test and hGH

Bodybuilding is not my thing. I'm into sports.

I have a torn labrum and two herniated discs, one with a tear.

To heal up quick, I plan to run a two to three month cycle of Test and hGH, probably around 250mg/wk and 4iu ED, respectively. I'll kick off the healing with the use a TENS unit, magnesium oil and BPC157 directly into the area.

To keep my DHT highest, I'd use test powder, in a homemade gel, applied to my sack. If I can't get that, I can go with Test Enanthate injectable.

I'd use IGF-1 if I could source it reliably. I don't trust much of what I see on the 'net, having purchased already bullshit exemestane from BlueSkyPeptide.

(I'm not a horse)

I'll return to sports when healed.
    Tgfd007
    Last edited by Tgfd007; 02-12-2017, 01:11 AM.

Healing with Test and hGH

Welcome, I used androgel as my body is not producing any where what it should under a Doctors care. After two months my were still low so he prescribed me 2 packs - 10 grams a day rubbed into skin, I also put it on my sack as I thought they tell you not too but that is the thinnest vascular skin. Still numbers were low and after six months more with. barely any results I gave up, plus without insurance it will cost $600.00 a month. Better to go injectables less hassle and it works, you can feel it working. The creams and gels have not found a reliable way of delivering testosterone, hopefully this saves you wasted time in your healing process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
    X