2 Controversial INJECTION Topics Addressed /

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Controversial INJECTION Topics Addressed /

Backloading an insulin syringe, 29g, 1/2", and Injecting it into upper chest.

I recently saw a very quickly rising video of a guy on YouTube backloading an insulin syringe and injecting it into his upper chest.
    He is probably 3-4% bodyfat, and claims & proves you can get "plenty deep into the muscle", spot-injecting your upper chest. Obviously it goes without saying that not everyone will be successful trying this because of varying bodyfat levels. For those with more than 3-4% bodyfat, read elsewhere.

The popular opinion is that insulin syringes would not be a logical thing you would use, directly because of:
    (1.) the short needle length,
    (2.) the gauge,
    (3.) the longer, thinner shape of the barrel.

He disproves these 3 points live on video.

First, he disproves the "short needle length" notion by heating the oil in the syringe. This greatly increases the viscosity of the oil and ability to travel through the smaller, thinner syringe. He explains and illustrates how the heated oil can rapidly travel through it, simultaneously disproving the 'small 29 gauge' argument. As long as you heat it, it will flow easier.

He disproves the "syringe shape & length" bullet point by explaining that BECAUSE OF, IN SPITE OF the fact that it's a smaller, thinner, longer needle, you actually get better injection technique, because of the leverage you get from the longer barrel. You COULD, if you really want to, shoot it fast and it will deliver it fast. He says it feels like a mosquito bite or you barely even feel it.

I will provide a link to this very video if you really want it, but only privately.

So in conclusion, I'm willing to try it and post my experience with it.

It helped me greatly with needle nervousness and upped my confidence by giving me the understanding that other options and techniques are out there. He shatters old norms and sacred cows by trying this. I'm grateful for people like that that put themselves at risk experimenting with different methods just for us to have good knowledge and not mess ourselves up, especially beginners. I knew keeping an open mind could result in learning something new that I could actually get some use from.

I know for a fact that a video takedown by YouTube is imminent to happen soon so I would go quick and watch the ones he has up now regarding injections before they get taken down. The end goal of what he's trying to do is help people. Not everyone likes him and I certainly do not agree with everything he says or does by any means, just some of it, but his intentions are coming from a place of good through all the other bullshit, and he's ultimately trying to help people with the best and most efficient or economical way. I saw the evidence and drew my own conclusion.

I am skeptical as anyone else regarding challenging old norms, yet it is in my nature to go against the grain.
    One of my main influences in LIFE in general is Bruce Lee, the biggest challenger of old norms there ever was; who said 'Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own. Do not get stuck in fixed routines. Take what works for you, from anywhere you can get it."

In other words, don't just jump to saying something's "wrong" just because it's not been around for a long time. A thing can be effective having just been discovered but usually since people don't have faith in what they can confirm through time tested ways of doing things, they opt to take the popular opinion. But remember, even Arnold and the other guys from the golden age were pyramiding steroids, not having any idea that it didn't making a difference in anything because the half-life of a drug is what it is and doesn't change. They didn't even have the advanced AI stuff we have nowadays - Yet none of them got gyno, AND most of them are still alive today. The key is in trying things and knowing yourself.

I have been using insulin syringes for gear injections for years. I have never had an issue. All of my cycles involve short esters and I always pin ED as opposed to EOD. Using insulin syringes makes this process much less painful and much more bearable. I don't even really feel the pin much anymore. Once you try it, you will never pin anything other than insulin syringes in yourself again unless you are using site enhancement oil but I am never getting involved with that mess.

Comment

I'm new to this forum and I need some help. I just bought some gear and it said ultra pharm. My question is is it legit has anyone ever hurd of them I feel like I got ripped off I can't find this lab any where. Can some one please let me know before I use this cycle

Comment

Sounds like you're talking about Tony Huge. He's certainly not conventional in his approaches. He's right out on the edge with his Dinotrophenol protocol. But, I've never been big on conventional wisdom myself, so I'm glad he's out there sharing his point of view.

Comment

Hi,you can do a melting point test on your gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ynot View Post
          I'm new to this forum and I need some help. I just bought some gear and it said ultra pharm. My question is is it legit has anyone ever hurd of them I feel like I got ripped off I can't find this lab any where. Can some one please let me know before I use this cycle

Comment

Originally posted by apple.lmc View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Over dose,

Comment

Working...
            X