First Time Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Cycle

I need some serious advice. I had gastric bypass a year and a half ago, BUT I am able to get enough protein in to build more muscle. I am currently taking Creatine Monohydrate and not thrilled with the results. I also want to regain some elasticity to my loose skin and fill it with new muscle.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am starting on Testosterone Replacement Therapy as well, so I want to build on that

Testosterone is almost as anabolic as testosterone while being only 1/100th as androgenic. This is a positive as most of the negative side effects of testosterone, including effects on liver, kidney and prostate, come from its androgenic effects.

Comment

Did you try?

Comment

-

I ran a 6-wk ostarine cycle and liked it, but Im not 100 convinced it wasnt placebo. Nothing crazy, put 20# on my bench.

By comparison, a month after that I ran my first aas cycle of 560/wk test e, and put 70# on my bench in 14 weeks.

Comment

-

I ran a 6-wk ostarine cycle and liked it, but Im not 100 convinced it wasnt placebo. Nothing crazy, put 20# on my bench.

By comparison, a month after that I ran my first aas cycle of 560/wk test e, and put 70# on my bench in 14 weeks.

Comment

-

jellen00-- Welcome I have been througgh two bfn so far and I am bummed out, but looking forward to another cycle... Where are you in the IVF journey?

Comment

필리핀에서 가장 모험적인 게임은 바카라 무료 내기 오른쪽? 왜요? 이 게임은 초보자를 위한 최고의 게임이기 때문에 많은 상을 받을 수 있으며 플레이하는 것도 재미있습니다.

Comment

Working...
              X