My second Naps order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second Naps order!

Well the first order i ever made to Naps was in 2013, it went very smooth then I had an accident and have not been able to do much of anything for 17 months other than get fat.... After my rehab was complete and my doctor released me to 100%, I decided I would hit it hard. I logged back on to Naps, placed my order with GP Test and Mast 100! after my order was placed gear arrived on my door step in exactly 12 days...... How can you beat that! Package was very discreet especially since i am an online shopper and always get stuff shipped to my house! Everything was packed safe and the results that I have gotten are amazing! after 13 weeks, I went from 230 pounds and 37%body fat to 204 pounds and 20% body fat! I definitely could eat way cleaner but still working on that.... I know I should've worked out for awhile before adding gear to my routine but I was pumped and disgusted with my appearance. Naps has been unbelievable and i just placed another order with Gray top HGH and it shipped 3 days after my order was placed! I can not believe how fast and how great the quality is on this stuff! If you haven't ordered before and are worried like I was, just take a deep breath and go for it! Everything from payment instructions to the time you open the package is incredibly easy and discrete! i am embarrassed that I use to purchase from the "gym guy" and looking back, i was definitely getting crap. hoping to place a forth order ASAP!

good luck and order with confidence! you will not be disappointed!
Working...
X