Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren cough from npp?

Hey yall,
    I got a bit of crud in my lungs from a cold I'm still trying to kick. I've been on test e 500/wk, eq 600/wk, npp 450/wk. shots on mom/wed/fri. Since I've gotten sick I've started noticing my lungs reacting to injections, not bad and no coughing, but the same feeling and almost the same taste as when your about to get tren cough. Then today, just now, I took .5ml test 250, 1ml eq 300, and 1ml npp 150. FULL ON TREN COUGH! the closing of the lungs, the coughing, the sweating..anybody ever reacted this way from npp? It's supposed to be good gear. Got it from our sponsor here. Just curios if it's the gear or the cold.
    Thanks yall.

I've never had tren cough but they say it's due to injection of oil into a vein

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

I got "tren cought" from tren itself,pharma grade Superanabolon (nandrolone phenylpropionate),and Testolent (testosterone phenylpropionate) wich was pharma grade too.

Comment

like Musicman said - all my research attributes the cough to the oil not the compound.
        Since u have/had a cough u r xtra sensative (even to inhaling the essence/odor of the oils).
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I notice I feel it a lot now. I don't cough, but I can feel it in my lungs, like the beginning stages of it. Even happened with some test prop the other day.

Comment

Working...
          X