Best place to buy BitCoins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy BitCoins?

With the discount that naps has for Bitcoin, I need a place to buy and store bitcoins.
    Any recommendations?
    Are different sites better for different countries (should Europeans and Americans use different sites?)?

Meh, just post your recommended Bitcoin banks and I'll research from there.
    Thanks!

I use Coinbase.com. Actually, I mostly use their app on my phone. Works great. Better hurry up and take advantage of the 50% off with napsgear.org and genezameds.org.

Comment

Coinbase is the best Ive ran across so far.. Use a strong password, and they have a nice verification system too, when buying/selling..

Comment

sounds good!
        Thanks!

Comment

can/have you used coinbase to purchase from naps?

Comment

I have...no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by binux View Post
              With the discount that naps has for Bitcoin, I need a place to buy and store bitcoins.
              Any recommendations?
              Are different sites better for different countries (should Europeans and Americans use different sites?)?

Meh, just post your recommended Bitcoin banks and I'll research from there.
              Thanks!
              Hi bro,maybe you can try this one:https://localbitcoins.com

Comment

The problem you might run into is getting the BitCoins in*time for the sale. *I have ordered 2 different sets of Bitcoins and with the holidays (I am assuming) and the fact you have to draft the money from your bank account is the problem. they*let you use debit cards but limit you to*$150.00 US per week. Also, your first purchase, the bank draft, has to go through first before you can add more... Its kind of a pain in the ass at first but once you get it going it is easy. The other problem is what BTC is trading at right now and what you would have to pay to get the Bits you need. the price for a full Bitcoin, last I checked is over $950.... a month ago it was in the mid $700 range.. Hope this helps

Comment

I recently purchased my bitcoin directly from the app but it takes a few days to process. If you google you can find a bitcoin ATM location near you that'll speed up the process. NapsGear always offers really good deals when using bitcoin. They were just offering 40% off the entire order, the site is by far the best I've ever used for quality and arrival time. I prefer their amps and Geneza orals. Top quality I would have to say they make it hard for any competition sites considering what they have to offer.

Comment

Working...
                  X