Thoughts on my Test Deca / Var? cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on my Test Deca / Var? cycle

Well the main question being how close to the cycle end can I add some var. I've heard it used in the beginning but I want to introduce at the end to help assist burning some fat along with preserving my gains as I taper down my Test to a TRT level af 125mg or so.

Prior to cycle I was running TRT at 125mg pw for a few months.

I started this cycle running some Jintani Test Blend at 250mg pw and some Wintrol at 40mg pd
    I wanted to do lots of cardio to lean up before I ran my first Deca-Durabolin cycle.

5 weeks later I front loaded my Deca 170mg 3 times in week one then started my pw dose at 350mg.
    I stayed on the winny but dropped it to 30mg pd. I got majorly bloated after that 350mg deca does.
    Probably because of how the Winny effects our SHBG and makes better use of other compounds in our body.
    I dropped the Winny at that point took some Letrozole and a few days later lost the bloat.

I understand not to introduce more than one compound at a time to our bodies because we won't know where the sides come from if any.
    I ran some Winny prior and some Test. Never really had a bloating issue, especially taking an AI. I think the Deca front load along with the Winny at 30-40mg pd plus the Test combined caused the bloat due to my SHBG levels. I was even taking 25mg Exemestane at the time and that didn't prevent the bloat I experienced. That's why I jumped on the Letrozole

I am now settling in at 300mg DP Deca for 12 weeks and switching off Jintani Test Blend since I'm all finished with it and going to run 500mg DP sustanon pw, HCG @ 500iu pw, Exemestane 12.5 or 25 mg pd ( just stretching 20 pill pack out to a month if possible) I want to stay as lean as possible during this cycle all things considered. I know eating lots of sirloin steak for dinner adds some extra fat on, but the protein content is great. And just eating a shit ton in general. My diet is pretty clean though, I love butter in my cooking and half n half in my coffee though lol. Anyway to the question....

How far along till I introduce the var. it's a mild compound so I'm not worried about trying it alone first. I've been reading it helps burn some fat so figured it would be good towards the end of this cycle. I mainly want to run just the Test Deca to see my response to them stacked. After 8 weeks or so I'll know. Then maybe introduce the Var. Any thought on that from anyone?

Regards......

Oh I don't contest or anything. Just think it is amazing and fun how we can make our bodies grow! I got from 165 to 190 in about 5-6 years. just eating good working out hard and using over the counter sups. I seemed to get stuck at 190 now though grrrr, partly why I decided to run a few cycles then just TRT and maintain, I am 46 now. I'd like to see 200lbs and lean as a goal. as I've been lean most of my life for free but at 165 with never stepping foot in a gym ever lol. I eat like crazy since I've been training of which I started in the beginning of 2009 at at 38 and never looked back. This shit is awesome!! Any thoughts would be awesome guys.

Regards....

Comment

Working...
    X