First time Test-cyp only cycle for a little overweight man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time Test-cyp only cycle for a little overweight man

Hello gentleman it's my first time here , after a friends reccomendation i finally found a site to order legit gear. Finally i've received a notification that my order is shipped after waiting 6 weeks. so i'm getting ready to start my first cycle i'm about 5-10 and currently weigh 225 pounds. i'm not gonna use the dbol that pre designed stack came with i'm a little worry about me gettting too bloated and raise my blood pressure . i will save that for my second cycle if everything goes smooth. So i've been searching and searching online and i wasn't satisfied with both side stories so i decided to post it here and get the answer from those who are into gear so . So gents. if i only use test cyp for 10 weeks what should i watch for? how will i feel? what'll happen to my mood and body? etc etc. i'm going to attach my body current pictures pictures so you can get an idea and maybe give me some suggestions. many say i've got great calves and by shape of it i've great genetics to build a great body. so i'm very motivated this is why i wanted to kickstart my strenght . i thank you all in advance and hope you help me reach my goals with your valuable suggestions do's and don'ts.

regards
    philip
    Attached Files

It's hard to say what things will happen, every one reacts differently to gear, I hope you also purchased a PCT.

There are a few thing that you will notice, an increase in libido. You my experience some acne, some guys have thinning hair or hair loss. If you don't have any adex you may notice some bloat from the test also. You may notice some more body hair growth (back mostly). Mood depends on you, if your a descent guy you'll stay a decent guy, some guys are dicks and use gear as an excuse to be a bigger dick, unless we start talking about Tren use, but thats a whole nother animal. My opinion is there's no such thing as roid rage, if your a dick your a dick.
    Mostly it will be up to you to see what other sides you experience.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      It's hard to say what things will happen, every one reacts differently to gear, I hope you also purchased a PCT.

There are a few thing that you will notice, an increase in libido. You my experience some acne, some guys have thinning hair or hair loss. If you don't have any adex you may notice some bloat from the test also. You may notice some more body hair growth (back mostly). Mood depends on you, if your a descent guy you'll stay a decent guy, some guys are dicks and use gear as an excuse to be a bigger dick, unless we start talking about Tren use, but thats a whole nother animal. My opinion is there's no such thing as roid rage, if your a dick your a dick.
      Mostly it will be up to you to see what other sides you experience.
      i'm a little nervous about it , i'm a type of guy that gets paranoid from weed usage , i use to experience heart palpitations and feel a bit anxiety attack sometimes. and hairloss and not sure how my heart and blood pressure will be effected by it. any recommendation for first timers?

Comment

First post here, I know I should have done my homework before starting but here is what I can tell you for myself.Im on my first round,going on week 6 of planned 12-14. I am overweight 6"0 large frame 246# haven't been on the scales since I started. I haven't dropped much belly fat but my muscles are definitely building and defining on a 2-3 day a week workout (starting to do more, was scared of hurting something). I am on the very backside of 46 and had low libidio, lazy and weak. I trained in Tang Soo Do for 16 years and never worked on strength my entire life as far as weights, last year I partial tore my Achilles tendon competing and it sidelined my years of cardio, that Sucked! I decided time to build upper body strength and hit the weights with my son in law ( age 30) and a 200 shot twice a week of test cyp. I started at a struggling max 185#bench up to 255# in 5 weeks, I can tell you these things. Sex life has gone wild, married for 27 years. I have not gained any fat weight for sure, blood pressure does seem to go up some from the redness in my face, have not checked it accurately, some water retain-age but not terrible. I feel great. I am kind of on the dick side, lol! That has not changed in either direction. I started without any knowledge and was wrong in doing that. I have ordered PCT and will be working on that soon. I do not eat bodybuilder clean, I have a few drinks on the rocks on the weekends and eat smoked ribs, beef, pork or grilled steaks, and veggies no other sugars and no fast food other than a sub on Friday. Just good fairly healthy home cooked meals. Hope this helps and open for input as well.
        I did want to add, have over the last week noticed some shrinkage of the boys or of the sack at least, redness of the face and some tingling in my left hand and right when i sit down at the end of the day after work, I could probably gained more but like I said trying not to injure my self. Blood work coming up, my test was around the 300s a while back.
        steveg
        Last edited by steveg; 08-15-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by steveg View Post
          First post here, I know I should have done my homework before starting but here is what I can tell you for myself.Im on my first round,going on week 6 of planned 12-14. I am overweight 6"0 large frame 246# haven't been on the scales since I started. I haven't dropped much belly fat but my muscles are definitely building and defining on a 2-3 day a week workout (starting to do more, was scared of hurting something). I am on the very backside of 46 and had low libidio, lazy and weak. I trained in Tang Soo Do for 16 years and never worked on strength my entire life as far as weights, last year I partial tore my Achilles tendon competing and it sidelined my years of cardio, that Sucked! I decided time to build upper body strength and hit the weights with my son in law ( age 30) and a 200 shot twice a week of test cyp. I started at a struggling max 185#bench up to 255# in 5 weeks, I can tell you these things. Sex life has gone wild, married for 27 years. I have not gained any fat weight for sure, blood pressure does seem to go up some from the redness in my face, have not checked it accurately, some water retain-age but not terrible. I feel great. I am kind of on the dick side, lol! That has not changed in either direction. I started without any knowledge and was wrong in doing that. I have ordered PCT and will be working on that soon. I do not eat bodybuilder clean, I have a few drinks on the rocks on the weekends and eat smoked ribs, beef, pork or grilled steaks, and veggies no other sugars and no fast food other than a sub on Friday. Just good fairly healthy home cooked meals. Hope this helps and open for input as well.
          I did want to add, have over the last week noticed some shrinkage of the boys or of the sack at least, redness of the face and some tingling in my left hand and right when i sit down at the end of the day after work, I could probably gained more but like I said trying not to injure my self. Blood work coming up, my test was around the 300s a while back.

Thanks for all the info , So today (Saturday Morning) i finally had my balls together and decided to inject my first test i was taking anostrozol .5mg every other day 4 days prior( 2 intake) to prep my body to test .. Well,, this morning i got around 8 am and went straight to kitchen and draw my first test-cyp and draw in 180mg it was actually 200 but i shoot out a little before injecting. So found my sweet spot on my right buttock , and injected it well i was having anxiety. and freaked out right after. why? anyways i went to work and suddenly i had weird taste in my mouth where sometimes like when you feel like you wanna throw up? mid afternoon anxiety or panick attacks were up to roof. wtf?? is it normal?? i'm thiking of stopping it asap.. I NEED IMMIDIATE ADVICE GUYS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. EVEN NOW. WHILE IM WRITING I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA PASS OUT THEN IT GOES AWAY THEN IT COMES BACK WTF???? IF I STOP MY CYCLE WILL I HAVE PROBLEMS NOW??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. .I'M SO FREAKED OUT. RIGHT NOW..

Comment

I cant say a lot, I think tis probably in your head. I get a little jittery almost 24-30 hours after my inj. but its gone the next morning and its not very bad. More of a llow/high sugar type jitter. Stopping is ultimately up to you. I hope you got good equipment, thats my biggest concern when getting it. Good luck bro. You in North or South FA? Northeast here.

Comment

Originally posted by steveg View Post
              I cant say a lot, I think tis probably in your head. I get a little jittery almost 24-30 hours after my inj. but its gone the next morning and its not very bad. More of a llow/high sugar type jitter. Stopping is ultimately up to you. I hope you got good equipment, thats my biggest concern when getting it. Good luck bro. You in North or South FA? Northeast here.
              i live by tampa area , well had my first shot saturday morning today is tuesday night, so far anxiety is gone ! however i'm not sure if i shoot up another one tomorrow or should wait till saturday again. so far i'm not sure if i'm feeling better yet! my push ups were up 10 more this morning than usual,, i was doing 25 usually now i'm able to do 35 no libido yet. no shrinking balls anxiety was almost non extistent today im in debate wheter to stop it or contunie the cycle. in fact i'm taking .25 arimidex every other day. need some advice gents..

Comment

200mg/ wk is a trt dose, so you will be shut down from the test and the 200 will put you right back where you started assuming you did not have low t to begin with. At that dose of t, and the dose of arimidex you will be shutting down your E2. Just stick with your original plan. Use the pre-designed stack you purchased less the dbol. Hopefully you had blood work done before you started, plan of getting it done mid cycle, and then after ptc. I don't think the anxiety had anything to do with the medication unless you already crashed your E2.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooth View Post
                  200mg/ wk is a trt dose, so you will be shut down from the test and the 200 will put you right back where you started assuming you did not have low t to begin with. At that dose of t, and the dose of arimidex you will be shutting down your E2. Just stick with your original plan. Use the pre-designed stack you purchased less the dbol. Hopefully you had blood work done before you started, plan of getting it done mid cycle, and then after ptc. I don't think the anxiety had anything to do with the medication unless you already crashed your E2.
                  So should i go back on 250/250 mg of test a week ? what is e2? estrogen count? just curious did it caused you to have anxiety or panic attacks when you started? or is it in my head? i really want to get back in shape but same time i'm a little nervous .. ahhh this feeling sucks.

Comment

Get some Proviron you'll be all good

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X