Pct dosages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pct dosages?

Basically I just finished a 12 week testosterone cycle, however, as my PCT begins today I haven't been able to find out what dosages of clomid and nolvadex I should be taking, i've read so many threads while so many different suggestions and others saying it's not beneficial to run clomid and nolva etc so i'm quite lost, I tried doing a search for PCT however I was not able to find anything instead I got an error of some sort, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit> So I went with Clomid 100/50/50/25 with Nolvadex 40/20/20/10, what are your thoughts on this?
    LdOriginal
    Last edited by LdOriginal; 08-05-2016, 01:56 PM.

Nothing wrong with that brother. Everyone is different and some may need that kind of full pct. Some may need less. Start with it and listen to what your nuts are telling you.

The couple times I pct'd, i only went 3 weeks as my nuts started hurting at that point. As the size was normal and libido was fine, that was a signal to me that I didn't need to keep taking drugs to turn my nuts back on.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
      Nothing wrong with that brother. Everyone is different and some may need that kind of full pct. Some may need less. Start with it and listen to what your nuts are telling you.

The couple times I pct'd, i only went 3 weeks as my nuts started hurting at that point. As the size was normal and libido was fine, that was a signal to me that I didn't need to keep taking drugs to turn my nuts back on.
      Might have to end PCT at 3 weeks as I only have enough Clomid for 3 weeks however, I guess we are recovering well as I am 4 days into my PCT and my balls are back to the size they were before, my sack has also dropped so quite happy and able to have sex once a day as of right now. Let's see if its gonna get worse or not, I was quite afraid of going on PCT after reading all the threads about how horrible people feel, I feel good except I had a headache day 1-3 today was all clear no brain fog or anything, my test levels were low before I went on the cycle so it will be interesting to see what my test levels are when Ill go have my bloods tested in a few months.

If my test levels end up being worse its time for TRT, I would already have qualified however the doctor told me to go home and come back in a few months which isn't worth the 350 bucks I spent on him.

Comment

Working...
      X