Eq front loading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eq front loading?

I've ran eq once before at around 800 mg a week and it didn't truly kick until about week 7, I'm wanting feedback from those who've front loaded and got faster results, thank you

I have front loaded. It did seem to help it work a little faster. That being said, since I have used EQ several times through the years, I've come to notice its effect sooner. I find that yes, it isn't working strong until 6 plus weeks, but within a short time, even a week or 2, I begin to feel more fullness, more endurance, better vascularity. So I don't think you "need" to front load it to make it work. I personally would just plan to make sure I was using it for a longer period than normal, more like a 16 wk cycle. Just because it has a long ester doesn't mean it is not working early. It will begin effecting you, in a small way, from the first shot, and just continue to build over the following weeks. Remember that esters don't just kick in at X number of weeks. The compound is always working from day 1, from the time you take your first shot. It just takes some esters longer to build up to their peak.
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

I've never messed with that as I try not to put all those uncertain/uncertified chemicals in my body personally. I say choose peptides over EQ

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X