Naps Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Review

I've ordered from Naps a couple years back Test 3xE300 and had great results, but never wrote a review. I just recently ordered again and decided to tell people about my experiences so far. First of all, Naps is by far the most professional and prompt online source(or offline for that matter, lol) that Ive come across. They always reply to my questions or concerns within a matter of minutes and seems to be ran by well spoken people. Love the lab tests and contests. I got my newest order of hgh gray tops so that was a nice surprise. I cant attest to the results yet as hgh is a long term thing, but its NOT poisonous and looks and seems legit. My other half of the order is taking a bit longer than I'd like considering , I'm just impatient), but they make me feel very secure and confident so I'm not worried about anything. They also added a free bottle of Test E250 so I really shouldn't complain. I will have to repost to tell everyone my results, but this will definitely be the only place I go from now on based on my experience so far.

9.5/10 Overall So Far: May change after serum tests

* * * *Edited By MrBig, No Talk of time's and or arrivals. Please read the rules when you come back * * * *
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 06-09-2016, 12:53 AM.

I have placed many orders with Naps and have never had any issues. The products have been top notch and they respond very quickly to emails. They have so many different brands and everything that I have received has been legit. I have never trusted a source nearly as much as Naps and would not consider any other source.

Comment

Working...
    X