Frustrated with elbow pain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated with elbow pain.

Just recently off my cycle, things have been going fine, lifted a little heavier than normal on one of my workouts, and it caused some slight pain in my elbow.
    I continued working out, hitting arms twice a week, now its pretty painful.

I tried going super light on my arms workout today and i still have elbow pain in my right arm. Even when doing something as light as 10lb dumbell curls.

Whats the remedy for this and how long am I expected to take off of arms/using my elbow?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's a toughy... my first cycle was almost wrecked by joint pain caused by winstrol.... it took several weeks to go away when i discontinued. Only advice I can give is go for a couple weeks of rigid arm compounds so you aren't completely off and get your arms worked as stabilizers without aggravating the joints with concentric motions.

best of luck.

Comment

Thanks brother, I appreciate the advice. I am going on vacation in two weeks, so I am taking a full week off of working out and just doing baby arm excersises until then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

After years of battling misc shoulder, elbow, and forearm pains..

I could work through the elbow and shoulders, but not the forearm. It keeps re-aggravating. It is to a point now, I can not flex my left bicep.

Last week I decided I had to take a break to get everything shaped back up. Took a week off. Back in today for a simple chest workout. Will probably avoid triceps, biceps, and back stuff for the next week.

Comment

Rest is the only thing that will cure joint pain. Which is probably tendonitis. DMSO also helps. A 2 to 3 week treatment worked for me. I had bad tendonitis. It took a year , but now there is no sign of it.

Comment

Working...
          X