Hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh

I was wondering how much HGH and for how long should I give my first HGH cycle? I've done many test,deca,anavar, dbol cycles but new to HGH. Im 44yo, 6'4 225lbs. Any thoughts? Thanks

Hi 05.... it all depends on what your goals are... are you looking for an anti-aging cycle, or a mass building cycle. I did a mass gain cycle with test and hgh a couple of years ago and put on 35 pounds of solid mass that stayed while dropping 5% BF. I was doing 8iu/day (AM injections) 2 days on 1 day off for 6 months. with 500mg/week of Test E for the last 15 weeks.... my thinking was the HGH builds new cells, then finishing up with Test gave all those new cellsa burst of growth. The mass I put on during that cycle has never left me even though I've fallen off the wagon lately and ponched up a bit while recovering from a torn tricep (not a gym related injury)

This winter the wife and I are planning to both do an anti-aging cycle while in a weightloss/firm up routine now that I can start getting back in the gym. The plan for that cycle is to just basically double our natural GH levels by pinning 3iu/day, same 2 on 1 off cycle... from this level dosing I expect minimal effects compared to the 8iu/day cycle.... at the moment however my goals are just to loose weight, firm back up, and hopefully it will aid in enhancing my tricep recovery....

Comment

Thanks for reply atavist, Im looking for leaning out, lean muscle and take advantage of anti-aging effects. I think I'll try 4iu/day 2day on 1 off. I wanna also add some anavar 50mg day ( I love that stuff). I'm not into puffy or major water retention look. I'm thinking the gray tops HGH with Naps....any thoughts? Again I've never tried HGH.
      Frank

Comment

Everything I've ever gotten there was good to go... At this point I shop based on best price for same product regardless of brand.

Comment

Working...
        X