Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrible shin splints or leg pumps?? when running. on a cycle of Eq,Vat,and Test Cyp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible shin splints or leg pumps?? when running. on a cycle of Eq,Vat,and Test Cyp

Hey guys, So heirs the deal, Im on a cycle of EQ,var,and test cyp. I was also on tren A, but stopped when I started getting what I thought was shin splints or just extreme leg pumps while running and walking any long distance. I thought it was from the tren alone. Since I stopped the tren I no longer get the pain when walking but its still there when running. Has anyone ever had this problem? I need some advice on how to fix it. I have used gear in the past and never experienced this problem, im not sure if the stuff I had in the past was weaker than the great stuff i got from naps or what the deal is. All I know is im prepairing for a PT test and this pain in my lower legs shin area is making it impossible to run. PLEASE someone HELP!!

Could be the tibialis anterior getting pumped during your exercise. I notice mine burns when I over do calf training or walk long distances when I'm on gear.

Comment

Steroids cause mineral retention and can to lead to increased fluid. This can cause increased pumps like Stallion is talking about above. They can be crippling! I'd suggest making sure that fluid intake is high.Flush the minerals out with continual water intake through the day. I suggest at least a gallon. So if you are not getting that much, start there. It wouldn't hurt to see where your estrogen levels are. If they are high, you could use some more AI. Cyp and EQ can cause a good deal of water retention and a decent amount of conversion to estrogen.

On water heavy cycles, I don't do any running. Wait, who am I kidding. I don't do any running at all. Walking, step mill, stuff like that. You could always try elliptical if you want to move at a high pace. If your goal is bodybuilding, you really don't need to be running though. On a cut, maybe some HIIT, but you can do that on step mill or bike. Outside of that, I start most people on slow steady state, heart rate at 125BPM
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thanks Gents, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

Comment

Working...
        X