12 trenbolones analysed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 trenbolones analysed

For a television program in the Netherlands, 12 trenbolone samples where analysed at RIKILT in Wageningen.
    Only 3 samples did contain what was listed on the label. The rest was under-dosed (less than 80% of the label claim).
    Some products had extra compound from 1 extra unto 11 extra steroidal compounds.

Later I will try to put that into the right context. But for now the good news is that they found no toxins.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.npo.nl/filemon-staat-strak/17-03-2016/BNN_101378071 30st minute
    Of course we analysed a sample our self ..later
    Attached Files

Can't open link

Sent from my Tab2A7-20F using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to reading the article!

Til your eyes bleed

Comment

That's part of the reason why I'm here. I'm looking for a legit source for all its products. Any pointers to a reliable source? Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBond007 View Post
          That's part of the reason why I'm here. I'm looking for a legit source for all its products. Any pointers to a reliable source? Much appreciated.
          Geneza only thing I use

Comment

Thanks for the response frandman2014, but I'm all too familiar with their products. I have several guys I've trained over the years using their stuff, but they've always needed to use more to get the same results of 100% legit gear. This stuff should be called Gene, only used by females, again, unless it's overly dosed to get the needed = equal affects of a 200 mg. legit product. A 200mg. product should be a 200mg. product. Enough said.
            BigBond007
            Last edited by BigBond007; 05-03-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBond007 View Post
              Thanks for the response frandman2014, but I'm all too familiar with their products. I have several guys I've trained over the years using their stuff, but they've always needed to use more to get the same results of 100% legit gear. This stuff should be called Gene, only used by females, again, unless it's overly dosed to get the needed = equal affects of a 200 mg. legit product. A 200mg. product should be a 200mg. product. Enough said.
              Check anaboliclab results ?

Comment

No toxins were found - sounds encouraging!

Comment

analysed

We also analysed a sample, (don't ask me the brand name cause I'm not allowed to publish)
                  Buyer beware.
                  200 mg Tren in a vial and still deliver a good clear product is hard and why not buy a lower dosed product? Remember Trenbolone was first made (and extracted from veterinary steroids) at low dose and was mostly used as stackproduct next to Testosterone. Nowadays most guys want to buy high dosed products but also want them cheap. If it looks to good to be true...

https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/cont...nbolone?page=2
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    We also analysed a sample, (don't ask me the brand name cause I'm not allowed to publish)
                    Buyer beware.
                    200 mg Tren in a vial and still deliver a good clear product is hard and why not buy a lower dosed product? Remember Trenbolone was first made (and extracted from veterinary steroids) at low dose and was mostly used as stackproduct next to Testosterone. Nowadays most guys want to buy high dosed products but also want them cheap. If it looks to good to be true...

https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/cont...nbolone?page=2

Hey, I wanted to start an oral stack of tren and primo. I just want to get lean and cut up. I will be dosing the oral tren at 250 mcg a day for the first week and then 500mcg the second/last week. is that suffice enough to lose about 10 lbs? And will I need a pct? If so, what do you guys recommend?

Comment

Thanks as always Ronny. You're a great asset to this forum and the community!

Comment

Working...
                      X