Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First cycle, first pin. Fucking Painful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle, first pin. Fucking Painful!

Hey everyone so I just started my first cycle 2 days ago and pinned 250mg of Test-E in the upper-right side of my right quad. I followed the instructions on spotinjections.com and made sure everything was sterile and clean. I also warmed up the oil before pinning to ensure it all went smoothly. Pinning went great, no pain at all and I had no pain all day on my first day.

That same day I worked out back, biceps, and calves. I did standing calf raises, sitting calf raises, and calf raises on the leg press machine. While doing the standing and leg-press calf raises, my right quad felt weird, it kind of trembled a little too. That night I was a little sore but not a big deal. Fast forward to all day yesterday and today, and FUCK am I in pain! I can't barely walk, it's so painful I'm even limping a little. I can't even stretch it cause it's so painful.

I don't notice signs of infection. No swelling or redness or heat but my quad does feel really stiff compared to the other one. I massaged my quad after pinning but maybe not as much as I should have. I also work at a desk so I wasn't moving all that much afterwards.

Should I be concerned? Tomorrow is supposed to be my next pin day. Next time will be in the glutes, but with this pain I'm wondering whether I should wait.

You might want to shoot your glutes instead. Much more forgiving when it comes to virgin muscle. You have to realize your putting a foreign substance in your body and its going to react. Most people will get sore when they first start injecting. It is something you will have to deal with but as time goes on it gets less painful.

Comment

Agreed. The glute is less painful. I would give them a try. In general, any new site is going to hurt pretty bad. And some gear is worse than others. You can't understand this until you have gone through it. Just be glad you are using test e. I cringe when a newbie tells me he is going to run prop for his first cycle (which hurts way worse and must be injected at least every other day). They ALWAYS say, "I'm not afraid of the pain" lol. You say that until you have taken 4 shots and have to call off work and the gym! lol

Try to glute. Be sure to inject slow and maybe take a light walk after having done the shot. Sometimes a shot might put pressure on a nerve. There is a chance this happened and this shot is worse than your average. Or its possibly just that your muscle is not used to the depot based shots. If it's the second, give it some time and it will heal. A warm heating pad will help to bring fresh blood in and carry waste material away
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Quads always hurt after injection. Glutes I have not tried. I found delts have very little pip and pecs have none, and they seem easy to pin

Comment

Stallion is right, I always hit in my pecs and my wife hits in my delts for me cause im a little to thick to comfortably do it myself. Glutes works great also. Just keep in mind the longer u go and more u do it the better it gets. Beast through it

Comment

Even though I've been lurking and learning on here forever I'm a newb. I stole the following off the web, but this and other posts like it helped me understand pip. I'm on trt and there can be a very big difference in pip from pharm grade and ugl. The ugl stuff I have now is legit proven by my blood work, but the pip was unbearable. I filtered it with 20 micron filters, and dilute each shot by adding 1/2 ml of filtered grape seed oil to the syringe, and it has made a very noticeable difference. I used the same ugl for my first blast and the pip was bad, but this time it was so bad I had to do something. Heat pads where not helping, nothing was. Hope this helps.

Pain is caused when the oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are left behind.
            Short esters (propionate or acetate) are harder, more painful crystals with melting points in the 100c range.
            A hormone with a longer esters (excluding cypionate - cyp is long but also high melting point) can have a melting point in the 20c-40c range. not far off from human body temp.

Pain is also caused by concentration of your gear.
            Building off of point 1: Let's say it takes the body 24 hours to absorb 1mL of a certain oil/solvent blend, and 24 hours to absorb 50mg of testosterone Propionate. If 50mg (or less) of testosterone propionate is in 1mL of that oil, this injection should be painless. On the other hand, if 100mg of testosterone propionate is in that same 1mL of solution, then after 24 hours the body will have absorbed 50mg and 1mL, leaving 50mg behind in the injection area, crystalized and painful.
            Its better to shoot 3mL of 50mg/mL Testosterone Propionate than 1mL of 150mg/mL Testosterone Propionate.
            This is also why water based suspensions (Testosterone base/no ester, Winstrol ) hurt the most, water is very easily absorbed in the body

The solvents used can cause pain in 2 ways. Benzyl alcohol (BA) is used at 1%-2% as a preservative and antiseptic. If the alcohol content is too high the gear will burn. Pain in the first 24 hours is usually caused by heavy solvents, pain in the next few hours is usually cause by crystalization. Another way is a bad recipe. if someone used 2% BA, and the rest of the solution oil, the mg/mL would have to be low due to oil's weak ability to hold crystals. On the other hand, a recipe like 2% BA, 5% Guaiacol (super solvent), 10% Benzyl Salicylate (liquid asprin) with the filler split 50:50 between Ethyl Oleate (oil/solvent hybrid) and normal oil should be far less painful.

If you inject too quickly it can tear tissue.

If your muscle is new to the hormone, it will absorb the hormone very slowly, but absorb the oil/solvent very quickly. This will cause more crystalization and pain. As your muscles recognize the hormones, they will be absorbed more quickly, thus less pain. The deeper you inject into the center of a muscle group, the better.
            Tooth
            Last edited by Tooth; 04-28-2016, 03:02 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
            X