Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concerned About Natural Test Levels. First Cycle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned About Natural Test Levels. First Cycle!

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to the community and have been reading juiced muscle posts as well as other stuff online about AAS for months now in preparation for my first cycle. My first cycle is pretty standard from what I've read so I know there's a bunch of you out there that have done something very similar for their first cycle.

For those of you who've undergone their first cycle properly, I'd like to ask some questions. I'm 28, 5'7 and pretty healthy. I've been working out for 2.5-3 years now consecutively and got my diet on point. I'm getting blood work done to see where my test levels are at before my first cycle. I don't know exactly where they're at but I don't experience any sides from low test levels so I'd say they're around the same as the average adult male my age. I'm also not prone to hair loss. My concern is whether this cycle I'm about to take will cause any permanent hair loss or any permanent damage to my natural test levels once I'm off the cycle. Will my balls shrink? Will they atrophy?

I've done a shit ton of research but doesn't seem like that many people talk about whether their natural test levels went back to normal after their first cycle. Were there any adverse effects to hair, testicles, sex drive etc. What has been the community's experience with their first cycle?

Phew, so now that I've got my question out of the way. Here's my first cycle and PCT:

Cycle: 8 Weeks total
    Test E 500mg/week (divided into 2 pins. 250mg 2x/week)
    Arimidex .5 E3D

PCT
    1) Clomid: 100mg day one. 50mg/day following 10 days
    2) Nolva: 40 mg day one. 20mg/day following 10 days

Thank you guys for any feedback you can provide!
    newbster01
    Last edited by newbster01; 04-14-2016, 03:42 AM.

I'm far from an expert, but bump that 8 weeks to 10. Looks like you are on the right track though. Getting bloods done first is a VERY smart move. I'd recommend again during the cycle to be sure everything is going well and to see if your gear is gtg. Then again after ptc to be sure you have recovered to pre cycle levels.

Comment

99.9% of the time a guy your age will come back with the use of a PCT. Yes, while on your cycle your nuts will shrink, on an average to about half the normal size. Your sex drive will go up while on the gear, it will go down for some time as you do your PCT, but it should come back to your normal levels. All sides will stop once you come off your cycle and do your PCT.

As for your Nolvadex, that should go like this:

Week 1 Nolvadex 40mg's ed
      Week 2 Nolvadex 40mg's ed
      Week 3 Nolvadex 30mg's ed
      Week 4 Nolvadex 20mg's ed
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

A test cycle should not affect your hairline. The dht compounds are hard on the hair. I like using proviron, but noticed a thinning of the hair.

Everyone is different, but gear raises my BP. Substantially. Enough that I had to go on medication for it.

Your sex drive is gonna go up on that cycle. I would seriously recommend having some steady pussy available. Cycles without are not fun. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          99.9% of the time a guy your age will come back with the use of a PCT. Yes, while on your cycle your nuts will shrink, on an average to about half the normal size. Your sex drive will go up while on the gear, it will go down for some time as you do your PCT, but it should come back to your normal levels. All sides will stop once you come off your cycle and do your PCT.

As for your Nolvadex, that should go like this:

Week 1 Nolvadex 40mg's ed
          Week 2 Nolvadex 40mg's ed
          Week 3 Nolvadex 30mg's ed
          Week 4 Nolvadex 20mg's ed

Thanks a lot MrBig! That's definitely good to know. I'll update my nolva part of the PCT based off your suggestion.
          I just got blood work done to see where my test levels are at and planning on starting my cycle soon (I already have everything I need including PCT). I'll make sure to get my test levels tested again some time after my PCT.

Would you suggest doing anything less than 500mg on a 8 week cycle, say 400mg? Heck, is 250mg/week for 8 weeks enough for a first-timer like myself to see results? I heard some ppl say it's not worth it but I'm thinking maybe that's relative and it depends on individual goals. My goals are to take my physique to the next level and gain some solid muscle mass, but it isn't necessarily to "blow up" either. I currently have 11.7% body fat. Given my body type, just about all by BF is in my stomach so abs don't show. For my first cycle, I'd be happy gaining a solid 10-15 pounds and reducing my body fat to around 9%.

Can I achieve this in 8 weeks with anything less than 500mg/week? ***I know diet and lifting have to be on point. That part I have down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
            A test cycle should not affect your hairline. The dht compounds are hard on the hair. I like using proviron, but noticed a thinning of the hair.

Everyone is different, but gear raises my BP. Substantially. Enough that I had to go on medication for it.

Your sex drive is gonna go up on that cycle. I would seriously recommend having some steady pussy available. Cycles without are not fun. Good luck.
            Thanks Stallion. When you say a test cycle doesn't affect hair line but DHT is hard on the hair, what exactly do you mean? Maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying correctly but sounds contradictory. Could you explain.

Also, I have no steady pussy at the moment so that's probably gonna suck .

Comment

Don't do any less than 500mg's ew, any lower than that and your doing a maintenance level. A really important part when getting your blood levels checked is, you need to tell your Doc to test for over 1500. If you don't tell him or he doesn't ask the testing facility, you will get back a test result that says Test level is over 1500. They WILL NOT TEST FOR OVER 1500, unless you tell them, very important!!!
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by newbster01 View Post
                Thanks Stallion. When you say a test cycle doesn't affect hair line but DHT is hard on the hair, what exactly do you mean? Maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying correctly but sounds contradictory. Could you explain.

Also, I have no steady pussy at the moment so that's probably gonna suck .
                Sorry buddy, I should have explained better. Some compounds are hard on the hair, masteron and proviron come to mind. Test shouldn't affect your hairline like those two compounds will.

No pussy available? Be prepared to fuck some fatties then. They all look like like tens after a few weeks on
                stallion
                Last edited by stallion; 04-20-2016, 07:22 AM. Reason: Fucking auto correct

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                  Sorry buddy, I should have explained better. Some compounds are hard on the hair, masteron and proviron come to mind. Test shouldn't affect your hairline like those two compounds will.

No pussy available? Be prepared to fuck some fatties then. They all look like like tens after a few weeks on
                  hahaha thanks man.

Comment

BLAH, Hah, hah, hah, hah........

Comment

Working...
                    X