Combat injury advice???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat injury advice???

Took a 203 round explosive corner wall from a jump in training!!! Been on medical leave just about a year now hurt my back and knee pretty bad so been laid up in bed pretty much eating everything i was in operations in the army past 10 years always in the best of shape 32yo 5/8 190 not much body fat at all for those 10 years since I've been laid up went up to 220 pounds so i tried some Anavar for a boost was getting back without knowledge of pct whatsoever crashed pretty bad lesson learned anyway I'm starting test from doctor ordered clen/Anavar/winstrol never took a cycle going to try it out is this a good combo to start back i never had the need for anything but a year off is a long time I feel I need that boost!
    Rangernyc
    Last edited by Rangernyc; 03-30-2016, 06:47 AM.

M2C - start with just the test from the Doc, then you can add compounds over time.

IMO - it is important to know your body and find your levels (test to Estrogen to BP to RBC... etc) to many guys go crazy with multiple compounds and high doses before they know what they are doing and more importantly what they are doing to their body and how your body will react.

Hooah
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
    X