Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Yohimbine

Hey guys,

Yohimbine HCL is one of my go-to fat burners. I use it in many diets, in conjunction with clen. Together, they have a great synergy. I have been reading about the newer Alpha Yohimbine and understand that it may be stronger plus have less side effects. The main drawback I get with regular yohimbine HCL, is that it has a strong effect on the CNS. It's not a good choice for clients that are sensitive to stims or have blood pressure issues. I'd like to learn more about Alpha Y, hearing some real world experiences, if any of you have used it.

I'm talking to one client now, that is interested in trying it out. I can report back after his diet, as to what we find out
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

I am using ordinary Yohimbine from an actual pharmacy, using it with clenover, gives good results for burning fat.
    Have never heard of Alpha Y, wouldbe nice to hear any feedback.

Comment

I have a couple clients that are using it now. The draw back seems to be that it is more expensive. About 2x the cost, from what I am seeing. There is a less expensive version that contains .5mg of alpha and 2mg of yohimbine HCL. I have 1 guy that decided to use this. I will let you guys know what I think.
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

I have yombine 10 mg with in the same pill 10 mg ephedrine and 200 mg cafeine but I am affraid about palpitation. if I take some taurine magnesium and magnesium it is ok
        I don't take it to be ripped i am, but tu stay lean after contest
        bea old ripped man

Comment

Working...
        X