Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whooops! Out of Test and insurance - Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whooops! Out of Test and insurance - Suggestions?

Hey y'all, need some suggestions...

On TRT for last 6 years. 47 y/o 5'11", 190 lbs. Have done many cycles with success and I'm not est sensitive.
    Had just run a mid Tren e / Test e cycle, 9 weeks... good results and fat loss. Hated the anxiety... FUCK!

Anyway! ... . went back on regular test dose for trt thinking I had a couple vials in stock but "Shit!" was on my last one.
    Recently lost insurance, looking for new plan, so can't afford blood work plus doc visit plus meds.

I quickly ordered from Naps again and it's on the way but who knows how long it could be.

I have plenty of Tren e but don't want to run it as Test sub... don't think that would be a good idea.
    Also have lots of Oxan and have been taking a mild dose to keep gains but I dislike orals.

Amazing how quickly I've lost definition of abs in just 1.5 months. Maybe I'm about to have a period! Water gain or what?

I don't feel depression but have certainly lost libido.

In the meantime, I know they're not the same thing at all, but would any of these retail "Test Boosters" like P6 Red help bridge the gap? even a little? or waste of money. A buddy says it helped him but I'm skeptical...

I welcome any thoughts or experience ...
    Thanks!
    Last edited by mic1366; 03-15-2016, 10:29 PM.

Did you do a pct?

Comment

Originally posted by bayourat View Post
      Did you do a pct?
      I did some, but when you're on trt you really don't need it because you simply drop back to normal injection dosages.

Anyway.. Nevermind... problem solved! But important lesson... always know what you have on hand, not what you "think" you have on hand.

Cheers all!

Comment

I 100% support and Love N@ps but I always have a local and a couple domestic sources available for quick re-ups.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X