No announcement yet.

NAPS has me worried....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

package showed up today. I wasnever able to find it with USPS tracking system. Glad it came. Naps is ALL GOOD.

Comment

I am very concerned too! It's been almost two months and I still haven't received my order from NAPS. My order was originally placed on February 9th for $265.00. Money picked up at WU, and package supposedly shipped on February 19th. I attempted to follow up with online support, Donna Bailey, who would not answer my questions and repeatedly told me that my tracking number was valid and at my post office out for delivery. I asked how she could see that, and she stopped replying to me (essentially HUNG UP). and ended the online chat. Not very professional.

Next, I started a help desk ticket. The support member (no name) with an avatar of a male bodybuilder with head cropped out took 1 week to get back to my help desk ticket implied it was never shipped and reshipped the order and provided a new tracking number on March 9th. Today is March 25th. The tracking number can not be found on www.usps.com.

This morning I attempted to follow up, again with online chat (Annette Jackson). I asked on the status of my order, and she stopped replying and. Just like Donna Bailey..... hung up on me! Really!!!

I have never used vulgarity or made threatening comments. I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY PATIENT. Now, I am done! I have screen shots of everything, order histories, tracking numbers, etc....

I am happy to provide anyone with whatever will help get my order delivered, or for those from placing an order and getting ripped off.

As a proud sponsor of Napsgear.org, I am asking for your intervention (HELP). If Naps delivers, I will be the first to update this post. Otherwise, for those considering placing an order with napsgear.org, take caution.

I am a regular guy who trusted the reviews from sites like juicedmuscle and others.

I hope this gets resolved, by highly doubt it will. Based on my experience with online customer support (Donna Bailey and Annette Jackson), the fact that it almost 60 days, and that my tracking numbers come up "NOT FOUND" at usps.com.

If anything changes, I will update the post. If I don't update the post, learn from my mistake.

Good luck!

Comment

All three of mine came the other day as well, can't track through usps anymore after October of last year. Naps by far is the best there is never has let me down not once!!

Comment

How long did that take my order been almost 2 months still nothing think it got seized anyone know if they send u a letter or anything naps rep telling me to get a letter but post office dosent want to give me letter they told me it's still in HK? Not sure what to do last time I ordered it came quick and my friend got his sent out same day as mine he got his weeks ago now not sure what to do here? Any help please

Comment

can someone answer this? whyou is dragon pharma so much cheaper than biomex or geneza? is it not good?

Comment

can anyone tell me this, why is dragon pharma so much cheaper than biomex or geneza? is it any good?

Comment

I usedthe dragon Pharma 350 last year ands it was good.

Comment

ok thanks for the input, only other thing I've seen about it is it takes longer to get to you..idk but thx

Comment

Originally posted by jaltizer3 View Post
                    ok thanks for the input, only other thing I've seen about it is it takes longer to get to you..idk but thx
                    I would stay with geneza u get what u pay for i tried dragon I didn't really get great results off of it geneza u know what your getting at least just my opinion!
                    Good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X