Clear All

• Pestos low dosage lean out

Went from cruise @250 weekly test e...for 2 months
    Since mid January i am
    currently running
    1 shot a week 1cc test e 250mgs 1cc deca 250mgs
    1cc mast e 250mgs
    Total 750 total weekly
    Diet consist of carb cycling mostly low days higher on leg days and back days each week is different carbs r viewed and taken in as an as needed fuel source.
    Body weight is 222lbs at 9.36%

Once body fat hits sub 8% I will change cycle.

So gonna run a cut mix SIGMA brand the regular tren ace is fire as hell so with the cut mix I'm gonna run 1/2cc sust@125mgs and 1/2cc cut mix which equals 50mgs tren 50mgs mast prop 50 mgs prop mwf. I know the mast is a waste at that dosage but I want to show what lower dosages and old fashioned hard ass mother fucking work can do for your physique. Alot of dudes want to run 500mgs of this and that and blah blah I'm not scared of high dosages at all but let's see what low dosage can do for me here... any feedback back from u Bros is greatly appreciated and comments feedback all welcome. U can see my other log in train hard and hit good numbers on the barbells so I'm not a dainty bodybuilder I train with intent hard as fuck. Love this site it's slow moving but it's the only one I log cycles on. Hope to have some activity in here also the other brothers logs. Chime in if u have any ideas when somebody is logging it helps motivate us and u it's all here to learn, and help each other so we will continue to see how I get on.

Comment

I'm in mate.
      I start my cutting cycle next saturday too for 12 weeks
      I'll make a log here too.

Comment

We r back at it again it seems!

Comment

Also going to try out some anadrol for the first time only at 50mgs a day though I gonna wait until body fat is around 8%ish to change any thing up.

Comment

Progress pic

220lbs 9%ish now
            Pestosterone
            Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-20-2016, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Progress pic

Back looking a little better I'm flat as fuxk and worn out here. 3rd day with some anadrol thrown in.... bodybuilding was 9.06% according calipers. My hams are showing a little definition so that's an improvement
              Pestosterone
              Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-20-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Looking lean and mean man 😀

Comment

Scale said 228 lbs today. Must be the anadrola.... diet the same training going great body fat dropping.

Comment

Depleted back to 225 since Monday at 228
                    Pestosterone
                    Last edited by Pestosterone; 03-24-2016, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Damn!
                      You look jacked up dude. Nice work.

Comment

Thanks brother.

Comment

Back looking a little better I'm flat as fuxk and worn out here. 3rd day with some anadrol thrown in.... bodybuilding was 9.06% according calipers. My hams are showing a little definition so that's an improvement
                          I know where look at this is

Comment

Get up to work, get up to exercise.

Comment

-

Hey Guys, i recently came off a 6week test e and de ca cycle... was planning on running the 12 weeks but ended up with a shoulder injury so decided to cut it off short. Its been about 2 months now but my test levels are still showing low according to pathlab they are 10.8 9-30 nmol/l when on the gear i was reading 35.6 I was told to try running a low dose of test e of about 250mg a week which will help until my natural levels lift back up... is this true or should I just wait it out for acouple more months. I am wanting to start up a cycle of 250mg test e and 500mg eq soon as ive taken up cross fit and would like to improve strength and endurance Any advise would be great. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X