Looking to cut, need advice for a stack and info on HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to cut, need advice for a stack and info on HGH

I am looking to lose some weight, need recommendations on a stack to go with my diet and workout. I would like to try HGH, but need info on what kind, how much? Im a little rusty. I haven't geared up since high school football 9 years ago, and then we had an experienced professional administering. any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Hey bro,

Remember that gear itself will not directly make you leaner.

I'd start with a test base and then consider adding a fat burner like clen. You could throw in a DHT based steroid to get a harder look toward the end of the cycle. Something like this :

1-10
    Test E 500mg EW
    adex 1mg EOD or more as needed
    clen starting at 40mcg and adding 20mcg every 2 wks, going no higher than 120 mcg
    6-10
    Winstrol oral 50mg ED

PCT starts 2 wks after last shot clomid 100mg for 7 days. the 14 more days at 50mg
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

thanks brother im on it !!!!

Comment

Diet diet diet brother grind it out! good luck!!

Comment

Diet cardio diet cardio , enough sleep.

Comment

im on a kick ass diet, although I do like beer. Is beer ok in moderation, would whiskey be better or should I cut alcohol all together?

Comment

The least amount of alcohol possible the shit is poison. On the other hand a 6 pack on Friday night isn't going to kill you, but if u end up at waffle house and eating Bullshit on count of it you will b set back a week on your diet and if it's an every week thing then use wasted your money and time on your cycle and all u do is get bloated fatter and have high blood pressure stressed kidneys stressed liver.

Comment

Pestosterone, Next level nutrition,and PartyHard , thanks for the advice gentlemen. Do any of you have any suggestions on HGH ? I read and hear alot of different stuff about it. I would rather take advice from persons like you guys who know from experience, and are not just going off some bullshit study done under very controlled conditions

Comment

Also, my diet is as follows: leam meats with veggies, 5 small meals a day, one day the next day I do meal replacement protein shakes with V8 juice 5x a day. So basically im on all liquids one day and solid food the next. What are your thoughts on that diet plan, it worked for me in the past. what would you fellas recommend?

Comment

fellas????

Comment

Working...
                    X