New to HgH.. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to HgH.. Please help

Hi just wanted to say that I'm completely new to this. I'm a 43 year old male.. I have been diagnosed with a McArdles disease. Its a form for muscular dystrophy 20 years ago. . I have been to the Dr many time they have always told me there isnt really anything they could give me to help me. But now my new Dr is saying HgH and Test might actually help me. So I was written a script for both HgH and Test... My insurance wont cover the HgH so i have to find another way to get it. So here I am and this brings me to my question... Money is tight and I need (legitmately) HGH and test AND HELP... I have no idea what Im doing. Do the Grey Top kits come with the mixing water ? Whats it called ? Where do I get it ? Any info would be a huge help. Thanks you so much

Scott

Thats strange if you need drugs to fight a disease, your insurance has to cover for that. What did your doctor say, cause he's the one who prescribed them to you. If you have no idea what you are doing, you should ask the help of your doctor. Or/and educate yourself.

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ije/2012/485376/

The bacteriostatic water can be made or bought very cheap on the net from an online pharmacy. Maybe it is legal in your country?

Comment

My Dr said it may help with building new muscle may not. But its worth a try he said. At least he is trying cause my other Doctors just said nothing can be done. And my insurance wont cover it regardless what my Dr prescribes me. If its not on the covered meds list it I have to pay for it myself. Anyways I have been doing a lot of reading of these forums and Im getting lots of good information. As far as which generic hgh (yellow.blue,red, and grey tops) which do you recommend ?

Comment

The gray tops have the highest ng/ml concentration then yellow then black and blue has lowest. I've never had any experience with hgh though. Shit gets expensive. I hope it works out for you though bub!!

Comment

Working...
        X