new cycle tren/test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cycle tren/test

Alright so I made a post earlier about everything i was getting for my new cycle. Its now day four and I figured I'd keep this updated as to my progress, things i notice from the cycle since its my first time on Tren so if anyone has questions or pointers from experience its always welcome. I'll be trying to keep this updated every 4-6 days maybe more. So far its still early so I haven't noticed anything I've been doing test in the glut and tren in the thigh. Maybe its just me or the fact I've never gone to the thigh before but the burn is incredible for about 3 hours after when i move the wrong way haha.

You said about upping the dose "I've noticed a difference in my body when I start lower and about halfway up just a little. Not sure how other people react to it and maybe it's mental. Thanks for the welcome" ..you are right after 4 weeks of exactly the same doses your body develops a tolerance and you need more or need to change drugs or add an oral etc. I bet you know the pyramid cycle.

Comment

Ya, thats what I've read allot and I haven't ever tried adding different compounds during a cycle but i will have to try that next time.

- - - Updated - - -

so I'm about 8 days in and have noticed a slight increase in my mood and I can push just a little bit harder in the gym. Still early so thats really all i have noticed so far. Just thought about it. ill be keeping my blood pressure and pulse posted as well so if it changes everyone can know what to prepare for if they do the same ----- bp: 136/86,,pulse 78
      Austley45
      Last edited by Austley45; 02-11-2016, 02:23 AM.

Comment

So I have noticed sight shortness of breath recently nothing to crazy but definitely noticeable. Also I am getting a much shorter fuse to get upset. Still haven't really noticed to much body changes, I feel like i am looking a little leaner but nothing to noticeable.
        bp: 144/88 pulse: 82

Comment

Tren sides are hitting hard. Sleep is still fine and not really having issues with night sweats. However, the shortness of breathe is killer its been the same the last couple days so fingers crossed this is as bad as it gets. With cardio I have to slow down the pace to be able to keep going and my usually bubbly quick pace of talking has been toned down because even that made me have to catch my breath. Ive noticed myself leaning down and being able to push farther in the gym so thats always nice. wasn't able to take bp but will update with it tomorrow. pulse is 100, that is after a brisk walk with the dogs about 5 minutes ago and pre workout 2 and a half hours ago. will do a rested pulse tomorrow as well

Comment

Cool I'm following along bro. Progress pics would make this blog kick ass!
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

let me know if they actually show. these were beginning of the cycle ill take more recent pics soon
              Austley45
              Last edited by Austley45; 02-22-2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I'm watching.!

Comment

So I am upping my test to 700mg a week feeling myself kind of plateau. I am going to move tren from 300mg to 350mg a week. Ill keep everyone posted on updates ill be taking pics tonight and posting tomorrow.

Comment

Nice log.
                    Looking forward to see the pics.

Comment

How is this coming along??

Comment

-

ever since I went for a ride in Warren/Jeremys colt I have a new respect for these little guys. Looks like a very clean shell

Comment

-

Youre a little earlier than I am. I am just ordering my meds today. DH and I are doing the injection class and getting final test results. Everything still on course? How did your u/s go?

Comment

Working...
                          X