Idea test levels to promote muscle and minimize side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea test levels to promote muscle and minimize side effects

What is ideal testosterone levels to best promote muscle growth and minimize side effects? Pre gear, I was 394 test and 104 free testosterone. After 500mg of Enath testosterone a week for three month cycle, I was at 2577 test / free test 1117. Which seemed too high. Has anyone carefully monitored your test levels with muscle growth. I had a really bad crash after stopping test for a month, then recovered. I tried some pct, but no HCG. I was very happy with the moderate results, but the crash was brutal. I was thinking about staying in a normal high range of 1,200 test levels for 2 month, starting with a 20mg kick of turan for the first month. Hoping that will minimize the crash. Any advise will be greatly appreciated, I just can't go through the low libedo I experienced with the crash again. That sucked, big time. I also want to minimize the different substances I use.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention....this was my first cycle and I'm 44. Its been difficult for me to gain muscle my entire life. I'm guessing my test levels have always been low.
    Papo
    Last edited by Papo; 02-07-2016, 09:32 PM.

Cruise after cycle at 125mg a weeks that will keep your levels above range.. I'm 37 and do that whole year ...pct once a year then bloods 6 weeks after pct to see how all is

Comment

Then back on gear

Comment

Thanks for the info frandman. So you do .5cc once a week for a year, only taking a 6 week break with pct? What is your normal test without gear? Do you take HCG in your pct? Do you only use testosterone? Enanthate, or something else?how long have you been using gear? Thanks again

Comment

I change doses and compounds
          Bulking in winter
          Test deca dbol
          Cutting before summer
          Test Tren clen T3
          Last year I finish gear September..pct and bloods and rest body for two months.
          Back on in December 1 test deca dbol Still got 3 weeks left of a 3 month cycle..then I jump in my cutting cycle until 1june...
          Summer I will just cruise at 125mg a week
          September I will repeat probably same thing ...pct + bloods and 2 months rest
          Test E or C alwAys
          No hcg during if needed I will do it on pct but I been recovering fine
          Did my first cycles at 25 the proper way 3 months on Pct and 3 months of for 2-3 years then got bored and stoped.
          Again at 30 same way 3 months on Pct and 3 months of for 2-3 years again
          Start gear this time a 35 now I cycle and cruise no coming off

Comment

My testosterone came back at
            14nmol.. I'm recovering fine all times ... Don't get serious sides apart from shit sleep and sweeating a lot..
            I'm feeling great mate..
            Here gear is legal and I got many friends on it... The ones like me that know what they doing are fine too.. I don't go crazy with doses

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

That sounds about right. I am 50 and thinking of doing the same. I'm on 200mg/wk of cypionate with great gaines!!! Now i'm thinking of cruising at 140mg/wk or so indefinitly. I might try some masteron tren/mix in small dose for a while for size and strength. what do you think?? Bill

Comment

Working...
                X